Chapter 5

***Jasmine's POV:***

I wake up to the throbbing of my head. Is that even normal?!

I look around... I'm in my room, okay good start. But then, I start to remember. I remember last night, dragging Scarlett into this mess, not finding her, wanting to leave the club, leaving the club with that guy. What was his name? Lucas, yes.

I remember him taking me to the beach, and then 'attacking'him, and then the car moving, and everything went black.

Scarlett.

I make my way downstairs, hoping to find her. Nothing. The house was left untouched since last night when we got ready to go to the club. I check to see if her car is there. Nothing. Only my car is there parked alone in the driveway.

I call her, she declines my calls. What is up with her!? I'm really starting to worry. She always answers my texts as fast as light itself, so
I'm gonna text her.

-Scar, where are you!? I'm really starting to worry, is everything okay?

I get an answer, but after a couple of minutes, as if she hesitated.

--I'm at my grandma's. I'm fine. I'll be staying here a while.

That was weird. She's not that close to her grandma, and she hasn't told me about her sleepover at her grandma's. She tells me everything. Literally, everything!

I did not hesitate to hide my doubt.

-Umm...okay.

No reply. Okay. But I mean, I think she's spending some quality time with her grandma. It's her grandma, you never know when she just... expires.

I try to see if anyone was in the house, nothing. See, when I attacked Lucas last night, I was sure it was him who carried me back to his car. I knew it was the same car since his car smells new with a hint of pine trees, and a little strawberry. Weird combination I know.

I get dressed quickly, deciding to go get some breakfast.

I make my way to Dunkin' Donuts, finally deciding to get a donut and an ice tea, and then heading afterward to get a pizza. Yes, that's my breakfast. And yes, I do have dessert before a meal.

California. Same old, same old. People of different age, sizes,and nationalities. See the thing about California, is that it's fresh. Even the name screams fun.

But the car following me is not! I have noticed a car behind me for a while, a black jeep. Ford, actually. It's a guy inside.

I turn left, he turns left. I go right, he goes right. I look at my rear view mirror, he's looking at me. Yup, definitely following me. I don't panic, surprisingly. I act as if I haven't noticed instead.

I manage to finish my donut, and make my way out, before he approaches me.

So the last time I attacked someone, I blacked out. But I think I'm fine now, I mean it was just the alcohol.

He looked almost 22, 23 years old? Something like that.

I feel him walking behind me without turning around I talk to him,"What?!" My voice comes out cold. Good.

"Well, aren't you a little ray of sunshine!" His voice was kind of deep.

"Watch it. I can hurt you." I said, my voice still ice cold, I'm still talking to him without facing him.

A chuckle left his lips.

Piss me off is what he did.

I send a quick blow to his face, making him lose his balance as I kick him hard in his stomach. He tries fighting back, but I was quicker than him, and I used it to my advantage.

I make sure my voice stays cold," I will not think twice before killing you next time." His jaw was clenched but his face remained still.

"What do you want?" I asked. He didn't answer. Why was he following me!?

By now, I practically didn't care anymore. I let him go, and start walking back to my car.

I feel him walk behind me, following me again like my own shadow. He's annoying me big time!

He decides to speak again, his voice coming out gruff and low,"how are you today?"

Okay, creepy much?!

My turn to piss him off!
When I spoke to him, my voice was flat," Pardon me, but you've obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a damn."

A small chuckle left his mouth. I'm so glad I amuse him.

He keeps walking behind me. What is wrong with him! I figured if he wanted to hurt me...or kill me, he would've done it by now."Seriously, why are you following me? Is there anything in specific you want from me? Like did somebody send you? Or are you just some creepy stalker?" I was majorly annoyed by now.

A little smile danced across his lips, and he stopped walking, but he did say one thing before he started moving the opposite direction,
"Lucas."

Lu...what now!??

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*
Don't forget the votes button :)