Chapter 8

*** Scarlett's POV :***

Recap: "Daniel what am I going to do in the gang? "

He smirks: "Well you'll cook an clean for us... obviously."
-------------------------------------------------------------

"WHAT?!" I yell and sit up straight so my face is hovering over his.

"You didn't actually think I would let you participate in the gang's "activities"?" He says and starts laughing.

Somewhere in the back of my mind I remember a conversation with Jasmine not to long ago.

*** Flashback***

"Scar, to get what you want from a man, no matter what it is, big or small, there's only one way." Jas says.

"Oh yeah, what is that and how would you know that it's not like you have any experience with them." I say

"I have me ways... anyways the answer is seducing them .It's your only hope." she says.

"Well how do you do that?" I ask

"When you desperately need the thing, enough to seduce him for it, you're instincts will kick in. Don't worry."

***End of flashback***

Seduce him?! I think to myself

Hey snap out of it, you can do this. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

I'm still hovering over Daniel. I slip my hand under his t-shirt and run my hand along his chest. He has a six pack, someone kill me now!

"What are you doing?" His voice coming out raspy almost pained. Does that mean I'm doing it right?

I start pressing kisses along his jaw and neckline. I hear a sound almost like a groan. Okay let's see if this is working.

"Hey Daniel, you'll treat me like any other gang member right?" I say as I kiss the spot between his neck and shoulder.

"mmmm..." he says

"Sorry I didn't quite catch that."

"Yes..." he mutters.

"Good.." I say and hop of him.

He looks dazed. Finally he snaps out of it and looks at me with accusing eyes.

"You tricked me." He says his nose flaring.

"Yes I did. But, you gave me your word and a man doesn't go back on his word... unless you're not a man." I say with mockery lacing my voice.

He scowls and says: "I'm going to take a shower."

"Good night!" I say just as he reaches the door.

"Yea whatever.." and he leaves slamming the door shut.

I wake up and find myself facing a chest. I look up to find Daniel already awake staring at me.

"Is there something on my face?" I say wiping my face.

"No.." he says in such a soft voice I didn't think he had in him. Then, he clears his throat and stands up.

"Well I've got work to do." He says and turns around to leave.

"Wait!I was wondering, since I'm actually a part of the gang now maybe you'd finally let me take a bath?" I literally stink he wouldn't let me take a bath before cause apparently they "don't allow baths for prisoners". Crazy right?!

"Yes you can. I'll get you some clothes to change into." He says.

He starts going through his closet and he pulls out a sweatshirt twice my size with some boxers.