6- A Familiar Scent..

A few hours later..

Shortly after delivering the page of the spellbook to Davina, Sophie Deveraux had been attacked, and a Dark Object; specializing in causing magically induced miscarriages; had been used on her, resulting in a race against the clock in order to save Hayley's baby. Luckily, Davina had managed to complete the spell, just before the Dark Object would've succeeded. Once I had been sure Hayley and her unborn child were safe, I met up with Klaus, and killed the Witch responsible. However, when I had returned home, to deliver the good news to Hayley, I had quickly realized she was nowhere to be found. Soon, Klaus returned, and told me Marcel stopped him on his way home, and revealed that he had visited this place, while we were dealing with the Witch. Unsure of who else could've taken her, Klaus and I quickly made our way to Marcel's place, where he was having a 'Fight Night' to recruit more 'Day Walkers' for his inner circle.

The moment we reach Marcel's, Klaus uses his Vampiric Speed to cut through the crowd of Vampires surrounding two of the contestants, snapping the neck of an unfamiliar woman, who had been the victor of the fight. Seeing this, Marcel shoots a glare towards Klaus. "Good evening. I'd like a word." Klaus says, unfazed by Marcel's anger. "What do you think you're doing?" Marcel asks annoyed. Sighing, I make my way towards Niklaus. "It appears that we've interrupted a collection of filthy amateurs.." I say, making my way through the crowd, coming to a stop a few steps from Niklaus, and looking towards Marcel. "We've come here for the girl. Give her to us, or...we kill everyone here. Starting with you." I say, shooting a look of warning towards him.

"You two got a lot of nerve coming into my home and making demands

"You two got a lot of nerve coming into my home and making demands." Marcel says. "Your home, is it?" Klaus asks in annoyance. "The girl. I will not ask again." I warn him. "I assume you're talking about Hayley? Yay high, Dark hair, b****y attitude. Who is she, anyway?" Marcel asks. "She's an old friend. You know how sentimental I am about old friends." Klaus says. "Well, I ain't got her, and before you start whining, I did pay her a little visit earlier tonight. I was feeling nostalgic. So, I took a trip out to the plantation where I used to be a slave, and imagine my surprise...when I realized that the Original Family of Vampires had taken up residence." Marcel continues. "Your girl, Hayley, answered the door. We exchanged hellos. That was it. If you don't believe me, look around. Hell, I'll even give you a Witch to help you find her. But the question that I'd ask is...if Hayley isn't here...then where is she..?" Marcel asks. Hearing this, I avert my gaze, as I try to come up with an answer. If he speaks the truth...then...where else could she be..?