8- The Final Straw..

Author's Note: WARNING, there's gonna be some violence that might be too much for some, but it's nothing more than what's shown on the show for this episode already. ALSO, tissue warning. Anyway, enjoy!

Raelyn.. I silently stare in the direction she escaped in, for a few moments more, before lowering my head. "It's not what you think, Elijah." Hayley says, catching my attention. "She's probably just worried about Tyler. She'll come back." She says reassuringly. Sighing, I tear my gaze away, pushing my worries aside, and turn towards her. "Let's get you home.." I say, focusing back on her situation. But, as I walk past her, she speaks. "Elijah, wait...there's something else you should know...it's about the baby.." she says, making me stop in my tracks. Hearing her tone, I quickly look back towards her in concern.

A few moments later..

After explaining how the baby's blood has the ability to create new Hybrids to me, I'm left speechless

After explaining how the baby's blood has the ability to create new Hybrids to me, I'm left speechless. "Klaus must've known. It's the only explanation. He could care less about the baby, he just wants her to be born, so he can use her to make more Sired Hybrids.." She says, trailing off. I lower my head, as I process her words. "Although...the way Dwayne was acting...it was more like he was Sired to me.." she adds, looking back on it. After a few moments of silence, I raise my head. "I should take you home.." I say. Scoffing, she speaks. "Are you serious..? Home to what?" She asks. "Look, regardless of my brother's intentions, mine remain the same. I said that I would protect you...even if need be from Niklaus himself." I say. Hearing this, she scoffs, and shakes her head. "Thanks, but I can take care of myself, I've done it for a long time.." is all she says, before walking away. Sighing in defeat, I follow after her.

Third Person's P.O.V.

After tumbling over eachother for a few moments, Tyler manages to get on top, before punching Klaus in the face. "How dare you..!" Klaus growls out, grabbing Tyler by the neck. "I'm just...getting started..!" Tyler manages to say, pulling out a stake, and stabbing Klaus in his side, earning a howl of pain. "You've grown bloodthirsty...perhaps it's best your mother didn't live to see you like this..!" Klaus taunts, chuckling. Hearing this, Tyler's rage skyrockets. Before Klaus can react, Tyler's throwing a flurry of punches his way. Unfortunately for Tyler, he's only able to land four, before Klaus catches his fist in his hand, and pushes him onto his back instead. Pulling the stake out of his side, Klaus quickly stabs Tyler in his chest, earning a howl of pain. Although he knew a stake to the heart, wouldn't kill a Hybrid, he smirks in amusement. Rising off of Tyler, Klaus watches him struggle to pull the stake out of his chest. Shaking his head, he speaks. "It's sad really. You're one of my first Hybrids.." Klaus says.