18- Stop Bickering

Raelyn's P.O.V.

The next day..

As I walk into the study, after being summoned by the almighty Klaus, I speak

As I walk into the study, after being summoned by the almighty Klaus, I speak. "Alright, I'm here, what do you want?" I ask, crossing my arms over my chest. "Ah, there you are, good. I've a job for you." Klaus says, turning towards me. "Of course you do.." I say with an annoyed sigh, shaking my head. "Can't you find someone else to do it? Like, Anyone Else. I'm supposed to be keeping an eye on Hayley and the baby, remember?" I ask. "Do not worry, I've arranged for two of Marcel's Day Walkers to watch her today in your place." He explains. Rolling my eyes, I sigh in annoyance, and speak. "What's so important, that you just had to have me do?" I ask. Smirking, he takes a paper in hand, before walking around the desk he sat at, and handing it to me. Rolling my eyes, I take it from him not-so-gently, and read over the paper. "Bedsheets, coat hanger, Dressers.." I read over a couple things listed. "Klaus, what the hell is this..?" I ask. "A list, obviously. I will need you to order these things by noon today, from the stores I listed." He explains. Sighing, I shake my head.

"Still not seeing the reason someone else couldn't do it

"Still not seeing the reason someone else couldn't do it.." I say, crossing my arms over my chest defiantly. Smirking, he speaks. "I thought you would be pleased, afterall, the items listed are for Rebekah and Elijah, whom I've decided to allow to move in with us." He explains, catching my attention immediately. They're...moving in..? Then, that means.. I remember how something seemed to catch Elijah's attention last night, resulting in him leaving. When he left, he must've gone to Klaus, and convinced him to let them move back in.. Realizing this, I let out a quiet sigh of relief, before focusing back on Klaus. "Although they have their old rooms here still, some things are in desperate need of a more modern replacement." He says. "I would do it myself, but due to certain circumstances that have come to my attention, I now have more pressing matters to attend to.." he explains vaguely, as he walks past me, only to stop, and turn towards me. "However, let me make one thing clear.." he trails off, pointing a finger towards me. "If you so much as try to ru--" I cut him off. "Where am I gonna go, Klaus? My mother is dead, and my little brother wants nothing to do with me. I have no more reason to run.." I say, a pang of sadness piercing my chest. "Besides...the people I care about are here, remember? Do what you gotta do, I'll be back in a few hours." I say, before pushing past him, and leaving the house behind.