.ch 6~dreams.

Regie's POV

"Ngh~ R-Regie it's hard to breathe in this position." I heard him moan out as his face was on the bed and I had my dick deep in his ass. He turned his face to the left to look at me and he looked beautiful. I smirked as I just thrusted in and out of him. He was a moaning mess his eyes rolling to the bath of his head. "REGIE, REGIE, REGIE."

I quickly woke up as I felt a hand slap my face. "Finally you woke up." I heard Oliver's voice say. "Yeah whatever.. can you like get out of the room for a second." I said not wanting to get up from the bed because he would see my boner. "You change in-front of me all the time I don't really care at this point but okay." He said has he got up and went into the bathroom instead of outside our room. I groaned as I just got up to change into something that wouldn't make my boner obvious. I was having a mini mental breakdown as I couldn't find any pants so I just wore pajama pants hoping it would hide it as I went shirtless. He came out of the bathroom while I was putting my pants on. "Feel bad for your girlfriend." I heard him say as he sat on the bed. "Huh?" I said as I looked at him. "Well you're obviously hard and it's too damn big." He said as I looked away and quickly went into the bathroom.

Oliver POV

I chuckled as Regie went into the bathroom, he had a big dick I'm not gonna lie. I don't know why he's surprised though he's sent his nudes to the NSB group chat. I then realized, I was looking at Regie Macalino's dick. That's the only reason I realized it. I had a confused look on my face as I tried to put the pieces together. I was thinking to myself as Regie walked out of the bathroom.

~
~

Uhm small chapter cuz I got writers block 😛