.ch 11~fwb...?

"Fuck Regie.." I heard Oliver moan out as I pushed myself deeper in his hole. "Please Regie fuck me till I pass out." He said as I grabbed his neck and let his body lay on mine. I sucked dark hickeys on his neck as he groaned out. He started to move on his own and I slapped his ass. Hard. "Oww regie please don't that hurts." He whined out as he arched his back and looked into my eyes from the mirror.

....

....

Why am I not responding?

....

....

"WAKE UP REGINALD MACALINO." I heard Oliver yell as I fell off the bed lightly while grabbing onto his shirt. "I need to pee let go of me." I heard him say as I let go quickly. He gets up and goes to the bathroom as I sigh and sit my back against the wall. I put my hand over my hard on and start palming myself. I heard the water run and quickly stop. He comes out and looks at me. "Why are you hard." I hear him say and my face flushes a bright red. "Seriously who's the girl." He says and I sigh as I shake my head no.

"Oh." He says in a saddened tone as he just laid down and hugged a pillow to bed.

Oliver POV

In the morning it was bright and Regie wasn't there. I felt sick but I had to get through this day. Something didn't sit right with me though, like in maybe 2 am when Regie woke up and I asked him who he was dreaming of. Did he not trust me? I should ask the other members if they think I'm trust worthy.

I walked downstairs to the living room for a meeting and I sat on the couch waiting for everyone. "Do you guys think I'm trustworthy?" I say trying to make conversation and Justin looks at me hesitantly. "Be completely honest I won't be hurt." I say to make sure they say it with honesty. "I mean not really. There's no like reason you're just like yourself you know." I heard Justin saw as Ryan agreed as they laughed it off and I laughed it off too.

The meeting started shortly after that. I wasn't paying attention I was trying to realize the reason why people thought I wasn't trust worthy. I got asked my ideas by Ty but I was spacing outs.

"Oli? Are you okay?" He asked as Regie put his hand on my shoulder and pushed me abit to get me out of my trance. "Huh sorry continue." I say as he asked for my opinions. "Yea that's good." I say as everyone groans. "Ty we don't have to go over it I'll get the like video idea soon." I say as he just says okay and we all get up to get ready.

I get to my room and take my shirt off as I grab two options and hold them up. "Regie help me pick one." I say as he gets behind me and looks at them both. "First, what's wrong." I turn around and look at him blankly. "What do you mean ?" I ask as he just hugs me from behind and I put the shirts down on the bed. "Oli tell me." He says as I still say I don't know what he's talking about. "Oli come on." I get a bit frustrated at this because he won't tell me. "First tell me what's wrong with you." I say as he gets confused. "What do you mean?" He said. I'm just gonna copy his words. "Reg tell me." I say as he started to get frustrated.

Regie's POV

I know Oliver is repeating my words so I sigh and just lay my head in the crook of his neck. "I'm sorry Oli." I mumble in his neck as he sighs turning around and hugging me back. I prayed he wouldn't do that because now I'm hard. I move away from him a bit and he goes away. "Sorry was I too touchy." He says and I look at him in disbelief. "We've literally kissed before that's not the reason I pulled away oli." I say as I sigh and he laughs abit apologizing again.

"I'm sorry.. What was the reason then." I look at him and the word accidentally slips. "Boner." I say as I regret it. My face goes pale and he kind of has a shocked look on his face. "Got you." I say quickly as I change my facial expression. He laughs. I see him look down for a quick second and his face goes to a, " you weren't joking," look. "Yeaaaa I wasn't joking." I saw awkwardly as he looks at me.

"Wanna make out." I say as he looks at me and just goes to the door and locked it. I hugged him from behind and kissed his neck sucking abit. "Regie not my neck.. It's sensitive."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Guys we're getting somewhere