.ch 13~dinner.

OLIVERS POV

I just had sex with Reginald Macalino.

There's no way this was happening. My back hurt from only 1 round. WHAT THE FUCK. "Regie." "I know I know. I'm sorry it was my fault I shouldn't have suggested it." He said in an apologetic tone, as he just looked around the room. He didn't make eye contact with me. "No I could've easily said no." I say as I apologize to him. "I'm sorry." He looked at me like I was high and I got confused.

REGIE POV

I looked at Oliver, he looked amazing. Fuck. I was hard again. I quickly turned the other way and went to the bathroom before I got stopped. "Regie don't leave." I sigh and I just go to the restroom as he follows. "Regie stop ignoring me."

He said as I covered my dick and turned to him. "Oliver we only have like 15 minutes or whatever." I say as he grabs my phone. "We have 5." He says. My eyes go wide and I get into the shower. "ME FIRST WHAT THE FUCK." He tells the water making it a bit quieter from the outside. I grab his arm and pull him in.

"Regie you're hard? We don't have time for this." He says as I just get curious. "If I wash my penis would you give me head? I can like wash your hair and then afterwards I can wash your body." He looks at me in disbelief and kind of disgust as he grabs some soap and puts some on his hand before he grabs hold of my penis.

"Fuck who taught you how to give head like that?" I ask as he quickly brushes his teeth. "My ex." He managed to mumble out knowing it would piss me off. I give him a glare before I get dressed. "By the way you should wear this. It would look better on you than those other 2 shirts." I say as I pass him a Metallica shirt. I know for a fact he didn't listen to Metallica. I just gave it to him because it's a bit big on me. Plus he would look hot in it.

"Okay thank you." He says as he puts it on and gets some jeans on. "You don't own black jeans?" I say as he just pointed to my side of the closet. "Seriously? You gonna steal my wardrobe now?" I joke as he nods and pecks my lips. We were 20 minutes late and we didn't care. I grab his face and deepen the kiss. I pull away as I put my clothes on and we go downstairs.

"Jesus Christ what took you guys so long? We were about to leave without you." I hear Ryan say as Oliver looks around the room. "Shut up you fat mother fucker." I say as Oliver slaps my hand to stop.

Ryan and I went back and forth for a while AS A JOKE. Before Sebastian stopped it. "Guys shut up let's go eat I'm hungry." He said as we all went outside and we decided to squeeze in the car.

Oliver sat on my lap as I smirk and put my hands between his thighs and kiss down his back quietly. He grabbed my wrists tightly to stop me. I didn't move my hands but I stopped kissing down his back as him and I started chatting with everyone. I saw Justin sitting on Darren and Ryan laughing at them, because Justin wasn't able to make fun of Ryan for sitting on Seb's lap now. "Shut the fuck up." I heard Justin say as he started going back and forth with Ryan.

"At least I have a good facial structure." Ryan said. "At least I don't look like a girl with man shoulders." Justin said back. "At least my girl never had man shoulders." Ryan said. Wait Ryan has a girl friend? "Wait you have a girlfriend?" Justin said as I saw Sebastian's face. He went quiet and just put AirPods on. "Obviously? You guys never seen her?"

We got to the restaurant after Ryan wouldn't shut the fuck up about his girlfriend. She was like a 0 at best to like shut up bro. I don't know why I I thought she was ugly though. Plus Seb seemed like he was gonna cry and I'm gonna back up my boy Seb no matter what. If he doesn't like her neither do I.

We ordered our food and Darren seemed to be eating a lot less. Like if we go out he will drink water only. That's how bad it's gotten I didn't want to say anything though.

We finished dinner and went back home. I went into my bedroom and closed the door as I grabbed Oliver and kissed him. He pulled away slowly and started speaking, of course I listened. "Regie are you like using me? I just like. I don't know maybe I'm being dramatic." I looked at him with confusion and sighed. "Oli I'm not using you. I know it may seem like that but I still love and care for you a lot and see you as my best friend. You're actually the first person the hospital is supposed to call if I ever get sent there." He looked at me and just grabbed my hand as he leaded me to the bed.

I'm legit writing this in the bathroom of tombstone because I'm not at my house and my mommy is gonna kill me plus I felt like I needed to upload something🙁