.ch 12~👉👌.

THIS CHAPTER IS PURE SMUT NOTHING ELSE DONT READ IF U FONT LIKE THAT

Oliver POV

I got shoved onto the bed as Regie bagna placing hickeys on my neck and shoulder. "Wait let's make some rules." I say as he stops and hears me out. "Okay so not so much hickeys we still live with the boys." I say as regie smirks and starts to speak up. "Should've said something before." He said as I looked in the mirror and there were already dark spots. "Oh my god regie." I say as he came behind me and put his arms around my waist slowly, tugging at my waist band of my boxers.

"Is that all? I'll make sure to follow all of them." He said as he was kissing my neck softly. "Mmm do you have any rules..? I don't want to hurt you." I say as he just laughs and pushes me onto the bed again. "Bold of you to assume you're gonna be topping." He says going down to my nipples while fondling them. "Wait I've never fuck~ Regie I've never bottomed." I breathe out in a moan. "Even better." He said as he tugged on my waist band. I was so horny but also scared.

REGIES POV 😛

I noticed oli looked a bit stressed and I kissed him behind his ear. It was something that relaxed him. "Don't worry baby I won't hurt you." I said as he relaxed a bit and I sucked a hickey right below his ear. "Ow what did I say regie." He breathed out in a moan as I kissed his ear.

"Condom or no?" I say as he was thinking for a bit and then went to the drawer to grab lube and a condom. "Ew you have sex on this bed with somebody other than me?" I say as he laughs a bit before I pull his pants down. He closed his legs but I forced them open.

"Don't close your legs again." I say as I take some lube and put some on his entrance. "Safe word." I say as he starts thinking again. "Lilac." He said as I stuck a finger in and he moaned but tried to muffle it the best he could with his hands. "This is the only time I'm gonna let you muffle it alright." I say as he nods his head up and down.

I look for his "sweet spot" as his eyes close in pain. I see him gasp out as I hit one spot, so I hit it over and over again. "Fuck regie wait it feels so.. FUCK KEEP GOING REGIE." He yelled out muffling his words with his hands as I kept hitting that spot over and over again. I look at my phone for the time and we have 20 minutes left. I take a quick photo as he just tells me to continue and stop messing around. "Just fuck me regie stop wasting time." "You're so impatient it's kind of hot." I say as I take my fingers out and they feel less hurt if that makes sense. He was so tight.

I take my pants off and put some lube on my penis. "You ready?" I say as I switch our positions. His ass is now up in the air and his cheek is against the bed as I have his hands pinned to his back. "Wait regie.. this position it's hard to breathe." He said. It was just like my dream he had hickeys everywhere and looked absolutely amazing. "If it gets too much just say lilac." I say as he nods his head.

I shove my dick in and he was so tight even after the prep. "Fuck oli you're so tight." I say as he bites a pillow to muffle out his moans. I thrust into him as he is trying not to moan. He starts getting less tight and I started the thrust faster.

I knew his legs were gonna hurt afterwards so I tried not to go too hard. "Regie if you don't fuck me faster I'm gonna kill y-" he said before I interrupted him with a hard thrust to his prostate. He quickly bit the pillow again and I was starting to go faster than before.

I went at my full speed now and he finally came as I came soon afterwards.

HOPE YALL ENJOYED