.ch 10 ~ tiktok videos.

Aris's POV (finally)

I woke up and opened my phone with Ryder still holding my waist. The first video was a ship video, OF MY SECOND FAVORITE SHIP. "Ryder Ryder look I found another ship edit." I say waking him up as he looks at it with confusion. "Yeah they're cute I guess." He says as I smile and send it to Oliver.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZPRwWPNmq/

(The edit ⬆️)

I almost immediately got a response from Oli. "Omg they're so cute." He says as I start typing about how I'm gonna start an editing account about them just for ship edits and normal edits. I wouldn't be doing any ships I don't ship though. Because I'm always right and my ships are the best.

"No if you do that I'm disowning you
U temu worker"  he said to me as I face time him to talk with him about this behavior.

He answered and I noticed regie behind him his head on his shoulder as his hands are around Oli's waist. "Awe you're with your husband." I tease as he tells me to shut up and regie just laughs into his shoulder.

I shared my screen while watching TikTok and an initial video came up. I searched for me and Ryders initials and it came up as "better off as friends.". "On god I'm about to combust bro." I say as Oliver looks for his and Andrew's initials as I go back every slide. Theirs had "One sided love." Oli knew it was probably him who only loved him but still kept him added. "You should block his ugly cracker ass." I say as Ryder just laughs and regie looks kind of shocked.

We talked for a few more minutes before oli had to leave to film videos.

HI HI HI SHORT CHAPTER JUST THOUGHT I SHOULD UPDATE YK