.ch 14~after dinner.

REGIES POV

I got pushed onto the bed as Oliver began to get on top of me and started kissing down my neck. It felt amazing. Although I didn't like the arrangement.

I put my hands under his thighs and carried him as I sat up and placed him on my lap. "Come on, can I please top?" He asked with puppy eyes. "You can ride me." I say as he looked at me with "are you kidding me" eyes. "Why can't you bottom?" He asked as I put my hands on his ass and kissed him. "Awe Oli you're so cute, but that's not happening." I say as I take his shirt off and kiss his chest. Which he responded to by grinding on my crotch.

"Oli where's the lube again?" I ask as he tried to get off but I kept him there. "Just tell me." I say as he pointed to the dresser. "It's not there?" I say as he sighs. "It's in the middle drawer so nobody can find it." I hear him say as I finally get where it is.

"Prep yourself best you can." I say as I take him off my lap and he gets confused on how to. "Take your pants off and just shove a finger or two up your ass idiot." I say as I get up and walk to the dresser. He probably felt awkward because he was contemplating how to do it.

I got the lube and went to the bed. "That's 10 spanks." I say as I grab his arm and flip him over to where his ass is now against my dick. We're fully clothed tho, besides shirts obviously. "Wait what." He says as I pull his pants down and raise an eyebrow.

"What? That's 10 spanks because you didn't listen to me." I say as I slap his ass. "Count. I don't expect to do this anymore times tonight." I say as he nods his head. "One." I spank him again. "Two." I use my left hand this time, it doesn't have as much power. "Three." He breaths out in a moan. He looked amazing. I spank him HARD this time, I wanted to see his reaction. "Ow- f-four." He said as he closed his eyes in pain, I think. I slap his ass again. "Five." He said in a moan. "Want to stop here and do the rest later?" I ask, hoping he knows the correct answer. "Yes please.." He said as I smirk. "5 more." I say as I let him breathe for a while.

"You ready to continue?" I ask as he nods his head yes. "Words baby, I need words." I say as he gets up slowly. "Yes let's continue." He says as I start staring rules. "You're allowed to make noise, but if at any time any of the boys hear you that's 10 spanks. No covering your mouth with anything, that's 5 spanks. Must respond with words no nods or anything, that's 15 spanks. Listen to me or that's 10 spanks. Don't curse, or that's 30. I'm strict on the last one just saying. And that should be all." I say as his eyes go wide. "Can you follow those?" I ask and he was about to shake his head yes before he stopped himself. "Yes." He says and I smile at him. "Know the safe word?" I ask and he thinks for a second. "I can't remember, sorry." He says as I kiss his neck. "It's lilac." I say as he remembers. "Ohhh ok." He says with big doe eyes. I loved his eyes, wonder what they would look like when they roll back from pleasure.

"Are you ready baby?" I ask and he nods his head. "15 spank." I remind him as his eyes go wide. "Wait wait wait." He says in a hurry voice. "No." I say as I take his boxers off and shove to fingers in his ass without lube. "Sorry baby." I say as I take my fingers out and put lube on them. I shove them back in and he lets out a whimper. He sounded amazing. "Fuck Oli you're gorgeous." I say as his hold tightens around my fingers. He obviously enjoyed the praises, but what about degrading? "Fuck why are still so tight." I say, I wasn't gonna degrade him just yet.

I loosened him up a bit more before I took my fingers out and put lube on my dick. "You ready?" I say as he nods his head up and down as he grinds on me. I shove my fingers back in his ass and abuse his prostate. "Answer me slut. That's 15 spanks." I say as his hole closes even tighter than before, that's good to know. "Y-yes I'm ready." He said as I took my fingers out.