.ch 9 ~ It's okay to cry.

(Oliver's POV)

I calmed down and stopped crying as my eyes got less red. I went back outside and Regie was on our bed on his phone just laying there. He looked at me up and down and went back to his phone. I got my phone aswell and started to watch TikTok. I was watching Aris's new TikTok

Before Regie finally spoke up. "Are you okay?" He said I got confused and asked him what he meant. "What kind of question is that? Of course I'm okay." He looked at me for a second before sighing as he put his phone away. "Are you sure? You can talk to me. You know that right?" I was starting to get even more confused and sort of nervous but I brushed it off. "Yeah I know that why are you asking."

He just moved his eyes to the bathroom and I got even more confused. "What?" I said. "You were crying. I could hear you from outside and it was something about you not looking like somebody. You can tell me it's okay to cry." I got worried and just stayed quiet for a few seconds. "I'm fine it was nothing." I say as I go back on my phone and he just slipped his arms around my waist as he put his head on my shoulder to watch what I was watching on TikTok.

I added a video to my favorites of a Leonardo DiCaprio (my husband) edit with the folder name being "😻".

(The edit ⬆️)

(The edit ⬆️)

"Yo what collection is that?" I hear Regie say behind me. His voice mumbling abit because of my shoulder. "My collection with hot guys." I say before I feel my phone go out of my hand. "Regie I swear to god give me my phone." I say as he just turns the other way and turns my phone off and puts it on the charger. "Go to bed." He says as he wraps his arms around my waist. I try to get my phone but he's basically blocking my way. "Regie give me my phone." I say as he sighed and I got my phone back. "Thank you." I say as I draw out the "u" in "you" and kiss his cheek. "You're welcome." He says as I open my phone and he grabs it again. "Oh my god what now." I say as he looks at my Lock Screen.

" I say as he looks at my Lock Screen

(The Lock Screen ⬆️)

"Who is this about?" He asked. "The Andrew guy I was talking to." I say as I look at him in the eyes. "I thought you ghosted him because he tried to force you to send?" He said almost as soon as I said that. He said it in a stern voice as he put MY phone in HIS pocket. "Well, I forgave him. Plus he's really nice."