Doctor Who craziness

So I joined the Doctor Who fandom.

So that happened.

Anyway, I made a character. A girl. Her name, lost to time and a heart too bitter to recall. She is now only called The Shadow. She lives on Earth, far surpassing the age of any human. That is because she's a Time Lord. A YOUNG one. She was sent off to be one when she was 4, during the Time War. Instead, she got turned into a weapon. A living weapon, to end the war and wipe out the Daleks entirely. She was put through years of experiments and trauma, to finally become what they wanted: a being with the power to warp and bend reality to her will and whims. However, in order to do this, it took all of her regenerations-each one fixed her, but added the mutation allowing her the control over reality as well. Now, that very mutation is the one thing keeping her alive. It refuses to let her die, whether by weapon or poison or old age. She is now infallible, and immortal. However, it stopped her aging as well, so now she always remains looking like she's 16. She found out the Time Lords intended to use her as a weapon, uncaring of whether she died or how she'd felt up till then. She kills them, and in a very dramatic burst of energy, she destroys Gallifrey and disappears.

Or so she thinks.

The Doctor set off The Moment at the exact same time(and then all the other Doctors did that one thing), so it is heavily debated whether Gallifrey truly was destroyed or not. One day, the Doctor finds this peculiar, unafraid girl who kills stray Cybermen and raids them for parts. They get to talking and he realizes she's Gallifreyan, as he is. He is excited and terrified, she's clearly gone through some things and her mannerisms hint at the dark past she has, which she refuses to relive. But she wants him to understand, too. So she manages to actually PUT him into her memories, and observe them, promising to provide a guide to help him on his way. That guide is a being called Veeran.

Nobody knows who Veeran is, and even Shadow has no memory of him, though he exists within her memories and his voice is one she would recognize if she heard. This is an edit! He's actually a doll that she had, he was her only friend while she was with the Time Lords. When she got her powers, she unknowingly made him come alive, so he is actually his own entity, his life connected to the doll, now. She didn't notice this, since there was no difference in her mind between the two. 

He floats, and appears outlined like a sketch in black, wispy smoke. 

I'm drawing him at the moment but I can and will confirm, YES, he looks ALOT like Ranboo, I used a few sketches of Ghostboo for him bcs he looked how I wanted Veeran to.

The difference is, again, Veeran technically remains colourless as an outline, he's like 12 feet tall, though he can change size from 12-6 feet, so anywhere between that height, he can change to. His eyes glow the color of Time Lord regeneration energy. He follows the Doctor in his journey through Shadow's memories, but of course what would this tale of ideas be if it didn't go wrong? The twisted memories and people in her mind come out to attack and basically hunt the Doctor. He has to find a way out safely, WHILE still getting the whole picture. 

And when he does, Veeran makes it out, too.

And then we go from there.

If you like this idea I'll expand on it, but otherwise it's just a character and her "imaginary friend" she forgot about.

But yeah hope you enjoyed :P