An official introduction to Xerean

Some of you, assuming you still read this, will have heard of Xerean, my OC for MCYT. Primarily MCYT. She's also supposed to be what I am myself, that being a Chaos Witch. This is me sitting down to explain exactly what this is. 

I'll give a little bare minimum info list at the top, and then make an in-depth description below that. 

Name: Xerean(said 'Zee-ree-en; if she had a last name she forgot it years ago)

Age: 16,000(to her knowledge)

Gender: Female

Pronouns: She/Her, but she isn't against an occasional They/Them(I will 100% forget the they/them part but it is there)

Species/Race/People: Chaos Witch

Sexuality: She isn't into romance, like, at all, but she does grow into very strong attachments to certain people

Likes: Steampunk stuff, clocks, L O R E and myths and legends, the semantics behind how a concept works, her friends/adoptive family, books, music, seeing people happy, dark colors (specifically a very dark shade of green) or ones that work well with each other

Dislikes: Other Chaos Witches, dresses, pink, stripes or the weird mind illusion things(they look WEIRD), hurt people(unless they deserve it), being alone

That's all I got for now on the basics. 

Here's a picture of her, it isn't THAT good but it at least shows what she LOOKS like. I tried to draw a festival hat, because when I wore this same outfit with it I was told I gave off witch vibes, and that's what I wanted to do with Xerean, so if you can't see it, that's my bad😅

 I tried to draw a festival hat, because when I wore this same outfit with it I was told I gave off witch vibes, and that's what I wanted to do with Xerean, so if you can't see it, that's my bad😅

                                                             ~Who she is(personality??)~ 

She's young, at least for her kind. She's 16,000 years old at least, but to stop from freaking people out she'll explain that in human terms she's only 16. She's usually bright, happy, and always ready for an adventure, but she can and does have a dark side. Being raised as a Chaos Witch, her sense of morals are very loose compared with most other people, and she can be intimidating when she needs to be. Being a Chaos Witch, anyone who knows what they are would fear and/or hate her, rightfully deeming her as dangerous and a threat. She's desperately trying to prove herself as good, although she can go about it in strange ways, for example once she basically kidnapped someone to play one of those question games until they realized she wasn't going to hurt them. She isn't scared of much, the only things she actually fears is that she won't be able to gain the trust of others, that the other Chaos Witches will come after the people she HAS befriended, and that one day, there will be something that she cannot win a battle against, and she'll die. She isn't exactly GIRLY, in fact she hates dresses and would actually wear a suit before she would wear a dress as casual clothes. The sweater/cloak/cape thing is the closest she'll come to a dress, but she does admire dresses on other people if they look good. She's also autistic and has ADHD, like myself, so she struggles a bit with the abstract concepts, subtlety, and things like body language and facial expressions.