yall choose

K so i have an idea, a story called the Secrets of Bella Grace, and so i'm tryna figure it out.

I want it to be a past narrative, like Bella's recalling the story of what happened.

I also just decided it's gonna be sorta like Bella discovers these fantasy creatures, and like, starts befriending them, making a little journal of them as she learns more about who they are and how they live their lives. It's kinda like the journals from Gravity Falls, but without the demon-summony parts and the secret messages.

So far, I have two set down side(ish)characters-her father, Henrick Grace, who she lives with in the lighthouse, with his retired Sea Rescue dog Ajax. Henrick doesn't have a description, but we see him alot. 

And then we have Charlie Jullens. He's 17, and Irish, with short, fuzzy red hair and pale green eyes. he has little diamond-studded earrings in his ears, and overall a really cool guy. fun fact, Henrick(technically Ajax) once saved Charlie's younger sister, Annie, so they're friends. Oh and also he's kinda tall. 

Anyway, there's this secretive, legend/folklore myth creature, only ever known to have been in the town of Shrykes(some sea town in the UK bcs why not; also its not real, to save you a google maps search), called the Pheryuk(it's the U with the two dots over it but I couldnt get it so neither do u) but they're like glorified mermaids, basically, with a great interest and fear of the human world (little mermaid-y, ik) and so she meets one and now she has to keep her new friend a secret, thus the Secrets of Bella Grace.

Lemme know what yall think!