Once and For All

Sanem wrapped the robe around her tightly and flexed her leg a few times before standing up form the bed. Each day she felt better but she was mindful of not over doing anything. She went to her closet and found a simple sundress to wear with a halter top that would ensure her girls stayed firmly put with enough material to forgo a bra and still look descent in front of the family and friends. She selected her lingerie and spent a few minutes rubbing her cream over her body making sure to spend extra time on her belly, breasts and buttocks. She hadn't seen any stretch marks and she hoped with the aid of her creams and genes that she wouldn't. After setting the jar of cream on the counter she took off her robe and slipped her panties on and then stood walking over to the full length mirror, standing in profile looking at her non existent bump. "Hello-I know you're in there-I just want to say that we're waiting to see you make your first appearance-so don't delay". She rubbed her hands over her belly and then looked up into the mirror and started with an intake of breath as she noticed Can looking back at her in the reflection of the mirror. She was about to turn and face him but his next words kept her standing still and expectant.

After seeing to the knock on the door and finding that it was a courier service delivery with a document he tipped the driver and locked up the front door. The senders address was from Italy. He felt a sense of doom fill him as he stared at it while Sanem called out from the room. He took a deep breath and yelled back his answer "It's a delivery of a document. I'll be right there". He was tempted to open it and depending on what it said either hide it or show it to Sanem. As he continued to stare at it his phone rang while he walked toward the hallway. He picked up his phone off the long narrow table that was the only other piece of furniture in the home beside the kitchen area and their bedroom. Furniture had been arriving daily but the it was quite sporadic and never all for the same room. He looked at the screen before accepting the call "Metin-how are you brother?". "Can, I'm good. I really need to talk to you, the sooner the better. I've got some good news and some questions to sort out but it's time to put the pieces of this puzzle together". Can let out a long sigh and nodded his head while agreeing. "Yes. Do you mind coming here?. I don't want Sanem moving about and it's just she and I today". Metin agreed letting him known that he would be there within the hour to hour and a half if Istanbul traffic had any thing to say about it. After hanging up he stared at the package and then tossed it on the table. He wasn't ready to open up another can of worms before letting Sanem know of Metins arrival and preparing her for some conversations. Perhaps he would dig a little into whatever it was she was investigating. She was too smart, independent and stubborn so he would tread lightly for her and the babes sake and because he knew that whatever she was doing, inevitably for his sake; he would accept and tolerate just about anything. Almost.

When he walked into the room the last thing he expected to see was his wife in just her panties checking herself out in the mirror. He stopped in his tracks and leaned against the doorframe for a moment to appreciate her very curvaceous form and all her assets. To say that she was beautiful was an understatement. She had both outer and inner beauty but it was more than that. She was sensual, sexy, and a mixture of femininity that exuded class while also having a naïveté about her that made her that much more attractive to him. He was a moth to her flame. Her underwear cut over her cheeks making them peek out perfectly to his liking. They were sheer and black and barely there. His eyes traveled up her back and his eyes narrowed at the large, pink scar that marred her skin from her hip to just under her shoulder blade. She had suffered a large gash from the car accident and it served to remind him of just how lucky they were. It was healing well but it reminded him that she was in fact delicate and needed to be handled with care. Her head injury was no longer a concern but he considered everything about her a reason to be on alert for anything that would jeopardize her health. When he saw her finally catch him staring at her in the mirror he stopped her from turning into him. "Hayir....don't turn around. I want to look at you from every direction". The color that immediately suffused her skin in the late afternoon sun nearly did him in. He walked to her slowly and stood about a foot behind her. Once again he looked at her from the backs of her calves, to the flare of hips to the gentle curve of her neck that was exposed because her hair was piled up atop her head. He looked directly into the mirror and was caught off guard by the intensity with which she regarded him. He smirked at her a bit knowing that would set her on edge. A slightly off kilter Sanem was exactly what he wanted now. He ran his fingers from the nape of her neck down her slender back to the dimples at the base of her spine. He felt her shiver and his smirk grew into a grin. Slowly he brought his hands down onto each shoulder and ran them softly up and down her arms and then around her waist until they were encircling her narrow waist while he nestled his bearded chin against the hollow of her neck and shoulder. They stared at one another in the reflection of the mirror as his heart thudded in his chest. "You're beautiful Sevgilim. More beautiful than anything I have ever seen. I'm the luckiest man in the world to be loved by you". When her small hands rose from her sides she softly placed one atop his own and the other she raised to his cheek. She softly stroked his beard as she tipped her head sideways while still keeping her eyes glued to his. "I feel like the luckiest woman in the world too Can, but...". His brow lifted up in a silent question as she turned into his embrace and looked up into his questioning gaze. "But what Bebeck?" He said running his eyes all over her beautiful face. She let her gaze travel across his face as well and his body burned hotter for want of her. He nearly spoke again because she hadn't uttered a word but instead she stood up on tiptoe, pressing her bare breasts against him and sliding her hands across his pecs and over his shoulders until they rested behind his neck. "but I need you like the air I breath Can. I don't need you to protect me anymore Canim. I need you to make love to me Can". He watched her eyes that glistened from the strength of her emotions and before he could utter a response she gently pressed her slightly open mouth onto his own. When her tongue glided past his own lips and took command of the kiss, taking it from a soft and tender touch to a molten hot expression of her desire, there was no turning back.