16.

Mommy😘💓 👑- she'll be down here sometime during the week of July 20, don't be on no bullshit because she really don't wanna hear nothing you have to say, but she is willing to hear you out.

Aight. Thanks tho

Now that my mama has set up this shit wit Rel, I can get back to business, since that's one less thing I have to worry about, I should be able to focus on shit. I mean it's only the beginning of June, so I have some time to go back to focusin on me and the streets before Rel get down hea.

I know Rel, and I know she really don't wanna hear nothin from nobody once they fuck ha ova. I know fa a fact I've fucked ha ova, and afta the way she went off on me, I know she ova all da shit I dun put ha through. Ion blame ha though, but what's done is done all I can do is pray that we can move forward.

Ion want them movin down hea because of what I do, and ion need nobody afta them, but I do wanna at least be cool enough wit Rel to hit ha up and go see my daughta.

Mommy😘💓 👑- latest picture of Amani

My mama sent me a picture of my daughta, glad I know ha name now. She know she Rel twin. She's gorgeous though, if I would've been there fa Rel durin ha pregnancy, I probably woulda got on ha nerves and Amani would look like me more. Its bittersweet that she look like Rel. Very soon, imma have to keep a pistol locked and loaded fa any of these lil niggas thats gon try ta get wit ha, might even need one now.

Hell ha shorts at tho? Rel gon make me pop up in San Diego, and set some shit straight. I hope she ain't have our child out in public like that.

__

"Get out'cha muh'fuckin feelins and brang ya ass down hea" Loco said into my phone as soon as I answered.

"What up?"

"You'll find out when you get down hea."

"Aight." and afta that we disconnected. I know some shit goin down if he tip toein round everything. Good thing I can focus on this shit a lil moe now.

__

"What's this emergency?" I asked, walkin in Loco office. This nigga concentration was on the ceiling, that only meant one thing: he gettin head from a hoe on the otha side of his desk.

I walked out, to see what these niggas was up to, but somethin caught my eye. A bitch in hea playin wit a pussy, ion trust it.

I walked up behind ha. "Hope yo ass not smugglin my shit outta hea" I whispered in ha ear, and she jumped. Scary ass. Mama told me when you get scared, that mean you doin sum yeen 'posed ta be doin.

"N-no" she stuttered and started shakin a lil.

"Lets talk in my office." I told ha, and I made ha walk in front. She walkin funny, she got sum up dea, and I doubt if its cum.

"Ya horny?" I asked.

"N-no, why you ask?"

"You scared of sum?"

"N-no."

"You shakin like a stripper, tighten up. You hidin somethin?"

"N-no."

"Why ya stutterin?"

"I d-don't... I don't know." she said tryin ta calm ha nerves.

"Ya sho you not horny? I mean, you got ya legs crossed like you wet." I smirked.

"I'm good."

"You know why they call me Ghost?"

"Yes."