27.

Decided to finish re-posting tonight instead, new chapter tomorrow
---------------------------------

It felt so good to vent earlier. I hate crying, but I needed to let that out to somebody I wasn't related to, and Diana Carter was the perfect person, since she is related to Adonis Carter. I don't even care if she tell him. He need to feel how I felt when Amani was going through that 'Where's my dad?' phase. And maybe then he'll understand why I snapped the way I did at the airport.

After that I found Mani coloring in her coloring book and watching Sofia the First. Guess she was doing drawing on his face. Since she was fine, I went upstairs to relax and calm myself a little more.

I decided to run a bath, and allowed the music from Aaliyah's Pandora station caress my ears. One In A Million was the first to play. I smiled at the memory it brought me.

__

"Your love is a one in a million, it goes on and on, you give me a really good feeling" I sung horribly loud to Adonis. I was bored and he had just come from his trap house.

"If this the feelin it's bringin ya, I need ta leave. Singin ain't fa everybody baby" he kissed my forehead, and walked off. I mugged the shit outta him, and continued my singing.

"...you done?" he asked when I finished singin. It was Aaliyah's birthday, so they were pretty much playin all her songs on the radio.

"You're a hater, you know that?" I straddled his lap.

"Nah. I do know I can do betta tho."

I gave him the 'nigga please' face. I ain't believe shit he was sayin. "Yeah, ok." I was bout to climb off his lap, but he gripped my waist and made me stay there.

"Papa coming home, like to give you that RAW

Ur favorite position, from da back Door
Girl u know da drill don't ask no questions...
U ALREADY KNOW!!!" he sung the chorus to 'U Already Know' by 112 perfectly.

"Bae can sing!" I smiled at him, and kissed him.... and then one thing led to another.

__

I was brought out my thoughts by the sound of 'Weak'by SWV. Oh Pandora bout to have me all in my feelings, and bring back all types of memories. I don't mind, because we had more good memories than bad. This talk can't come quick enough.

After several memory lane songs, I was out of the tub. I pulled on a pair of joggers and a tank top, and walked back downstairs. I heard Mani's voice.

"So you're my daddy?" she questioned and walked in the living room to see her holding the phone in front of her face. Must be on facetime with Adonis.

"Yeah."

"Why are you never here?" hope he ready for these endless questions. I smirked, tag, he's it. He can answer the questions about her dad's whereabouts better than I can.

"Before you was born, I said some pretty mean things ta ya mama, so she left." got that right.

"Did you say sorry?" I smiled, she always has my back, but sorry doesn't fix everything.

"I tried, but sorry isn't gon fix it this time."

"So what can you do, she won't let me see you right now."

"I know, we gon talk befoe the summa ova, and hopefully we can see each otha then."

"Ok, do you live where Nanny and Uncle Al live?"