40.

Most of the characters in multimedia
-----------------------------------------

I just realized me and Rel the only two people in hea. We ain't been alone since the talk, but even then it was otha people in the buildin.

"So when we gon stop playin?" I asked ha befo she could walk out the livin room.

"Who's playing what?"

"We playin like we don't feel nothin fa each otha."

"It's no secret that we're still attracted to each other."

"So when we gon stop playin and get back ta getha?" I followed ha into the kitchen.

"We'll talk about it when you get out the game."

"Ain't no talkin, when I get out, it's official. No mo single Aure (ah-ree)."

"We'll see."

"Keep on." I slapped ha ass and walked off.

"Adonis!"

I looked back at ha. "What? It's still mine." I said befo walkin out completely. But I heard ha sayin some slick shit. "What was that?"

"I said you get on my damn nerves." I walked back into the kitchen, she was washing dishes.

"You used ta get on my nerves too.... right befo you got on this dick." I smirked.

"No, nigga, I used to bring you pre-rolled blunts, you fell asleep right after smoking them, and started having wet dreams."

"Lies you tell."

"I recorded you once, but I don't have that phone anymore."

"The phone I gave you?"

"No, that phone is in the car you gave along with every other gift you've given me. "

"Why you throw me in the garage like that?"

"The gifts brought back memories I was trying to erase. Just be glad I didn't sell or throw that stuff away."

"True. Let's take a trip down memory lane." I made ha lead me ta the garage afta grabbin the keys.

__

"You was too spoiled, no way in hell this car should be full."

"Half of this you bought without my knowledge."

"You was spoiled ta the point whea you wanted me ta get you somethin erytime I left."

"Mainly food though." I shook my head and picked up an unfamiliar book.

"What's this?"

"Open it." She picked up somethin else and walked back in the house, so I followed wit the book in my hand.

I opened it and it revealed pictures of us. The first picture, was afta our first conversation when we fell asleep on the couch.

"Hate to interrupt your memory lane trip, but I have some home movies of Mani, from birth to age 4, if you want to watch those now."

"Fa real?" She nodded and pressed play. First thing that came up was ha in the hospital.

"Dad, call mom and tell her, I'm sorry for ever putting her through this pain. You call glam, too and apologize."It was obvious she was in pain.

"You look so pretty."

"Fuck you, Danielle, and fuck Adonis too fa making me go through this." I looked ova at ha, and she smiled at me.

"Its gonna be worth it in the end though."

"Tell her lil determined ass to come outta me, right now then!"

"You're not dilated enough, yet."

"Well, if Adonis head strong child wasn't ready to come yet, then she should've waited until next week when she was due."

"Don't be puttin the blame on me."

"They told me to blame you." She shrugged and we went back to watching the birth.

__

"How long was you in labor fa?" We just finished watchin the birth scene, and I gotta say, I'm kinda glad I wasn't there, I almost passed out on this couch watchin that shit.

"2 hours, they say, but it felt like forever." She started walkin towards the stairs.

"Whea you goin?"

"Get dressed. I gotta go by the store, and then Mani has practice today."

"You leavin me hea?"

"I mean, you know you invite yourself everywhere else, ain't like you gon really give me a choice."

"True." I went up the stairs right behind ha. Thank God fa who eva came up wit that 'ladies first' rule. I saw ha shakin ha head. "What you shakin ya head fa?"

"Same Adonis, I know you a little bit better than you know yourself, so I know exactly what you're doing behind me." we made it up.

"I ain't doin nothin."

"Yeah, ok." she walked in ha room, and I walked in 'mine.' This only temporary.

__

I was gettin dressed, but couldn't find my shoes. I think I left em in Rel room, afta Mani used them eyes ta get me ta watch ha favorite show. We all fell asleep in thea. That shit did feel right, but lemme go grab my shoes.

I walked in and Rel was only in a towel puttin on lotion, she really tryin ta get fucked right now. But damn! she take fa eva ta get ready.

"You gon fantasize all day or are you gon tell me why you keep bustin in my room?" she questioned wit out lookin at me.

"Uh... I came ta get my shoes."

"Other side of the bed." she stood up goin ta ha draw. I went ta get my shoes.

"Yeen gon wait fa me ta leave befo gettin dressed?"

"Why? You've seen me in absolutely nothin, the fuck I got to hide?" she dropped ha towel ta reveal she wasn't completely naked.

"I do believe you have a growin problem down south." I heard ha say, and next thang I knew, I was right behind ha.

"You gon help me wit it?"

"Yeah, here go the lotion." she turned around and bit ha lip, I ain't realize she was tellin me ta jack off. I smirked and grabbed the lotion from ha. I sat on the bed.

"What you doin?" she asked wit a raised eyebrow, but I ignored ha and pulled my pants and draws off. She wanna play? well let the games begin. She quickly turned around and walked ta ha closet.

Fuck this lotion, jackin off bullshit. Rel, still mine, and I'm bout ta prove it ta ha. I stripped down, and walked in ha closet. Time ta break ha house in... Startin wit this closet...

---------------------------

Happy 4th :)
Next chapter is up ;)