36.

"So what happened wit you and ol girl?" I asked Loc once we found our plane seats.

"Nothin really. She was actin shy and shit."

"Ion believe that shit, you was probably scared as fuck ta talk ta ha." I laughed but somebody cleared they throat. We looked ova at some lady sittin across from us.

"Can we help you?" Loc asked ha, this lady don't even want these problems.

"You can watch your mouth around my son." She said wit hella attitude.

"Wit all due respect, you just bein nosey, we not even bein loud and ya son sleep." I told ha ugly ass.

"I wasn't scared ta talk ta ha though."

"Ok, so what really happened?"

"Man, what happened wit you and baby face?"

"We'll talk about that afta you tell me what happened wit you."

"She just asked me about that convo I had wit yo embarrassin daughter."

"My daughter not embarrassin, she just keep it real. But that's all y'all talked about?"

"Yeah, now what happened wit you?"

"We just had the talk she was comin ta the N.O. ta have."

"Thats it, cause y'all came back lookin like a happy ass family." Ol girl cleared ha throat again, so Loc cleared his.

"Yeah that was all we talked about."

"Bullshit." What's wrong wit this bitch throat?

"The fuck is yo problem? You some water or some dick fa ya lil throat problem? We ain't bothering yo nosey ass, so leave us the hell alone." I snapped, ha ass was gettin on my damn nerve.

She looked at me in shock. Surprise muh'fucka. "Don't you dare disrespect me in front of my son, your language is really uncalled for." I ignored and tapped the man in front of me.

"Excuse me, sir?" He looked at me. "Up until, that outburst I had, did my friend or I botha ya?"

He shook his head. "Not at all, you gentlemen are not even loud, and profane language is common now days."

I nodded. "Sorry ta botha you, sir." I sat back in my seat and glared at this lady wit the throat. "Keep ya nose and ear ova thea."

"You don't remember me?" She asked lookin at Loc.

"Hell nah, ion even know you."

"Yeah you do, we used to mess around, but then I told you I was pregnant and you bounced."

I looked at Loco sideways, this bitch really was crazy. "You from Cali?"

"Yeah, you know this, so why you asking?"

"This my first time out'chea and I ain't neva had sex wit a Cali broad."

"Yes, you did. This is our son, Dante Jr."

"You so stupid you'on even know what ya baby daddy look like, my name is far from Dante." Loc told ha.

"What's your name then?"

"None'a yo business. It ain't Dante, I can tell ya that."

"I'm Chante."

"Ion care, that name don't mean nothin ta me. I'm not ya twin, best friend, baby daddy, none'a that."

"Yes, you are! I know that face."

"You'on know shit. You crazy. I can't wait ta get off this plane." He sat back dismissin the girl.

__

"See this is you!" We got off the plane and this bitch been followin us since wit ha son.

Loc snatched ha phone and laughed then showed me, nigga ain't look nothin like Loc. "You blind or sum? Me and this nigga don't look nun alike. He buff as fuck and I'm lil as hell in comparison. Not all mixed niggas is ya baby daddy. Stop tryna pin ya baby on me witcha ugly ass." We walked away and went ta hop in the car whea Steelo was waitin.

"Who was the ugly broad?" he asked pullin off.

"Loc new baby mama." I laughed.

"That shit ain't fuckin funny, ha dumb ass knew good and damn well that wasn't my baby. She just lookin fa a check and a baby daddy."

"What the hell happened?"

"She been annoyin my ass since we got on the fuckin plane, I went ta sleep on ha. When we landed she was followin us talkin bout she gon prove I'm ha baby daddy, that nigga on swole." Loc was still irritated wit ha, so I filled Steelo confused ass in on what happened on the plane.

I went ta sleep on that bitch too when she started questionin me and shit. She knew we ain't know ha, and it don't matta how fucked up Loc get, he ain't neva laid down wit some ugly bitch, and that bitch was ugly as fuck. Look like a cross between a Mutant Turtle and a Gremlin. Ugly bitch, that's probably why that nigga left ha ass. One night stand gone wrong at it's finest.

Afta Steelo stopped laughin he asked about our lil trip. "Found my future baby mama fa real." Loc flexin his ass off.

"She was that bad?"

"Light skin, pretty eyes, pretty face and she got ha own. Can't get no betta than that."

"Nigga ain't even really talk ta ha, he was bein a creep hidin behind racks of clothes and shit."

"Nigga! You was hidin out in the car, cause ya punk ass was too scared ta face Rel."

"How the fuck yall gon live this thug ass life, but can't go face females? Fake ass thugs." Steelo told us.

"Nigga, you met Rel, let me woulda said the wrong thing, woulda woke up in'na hospital bed."

"True shit, what's yo excuse Loc?"

"You and Rel back on good terms?" he ignored the question.

"Scary ass, but yeah, we workin on it."

"You talked ta ha?"

"Yeah, she was gon come down hea and talk ta me, but since we had ta handle that nigga Devin and since Loc wanted ta meet my child, we went in dea, and she said we might as well have the talk." Outside of my blood, Loc, SG and Baddie are the only people who know I got a lil girl. I plan ta keep it that way.

"So she ain't gon come no mo?"

"Ion think so." he pulled up ta his house so we could get our cars.

"Yall boys be safe out'chea." I dapped em up, and hopped in my car.

"Yeen goin ta trap?"

"Nah, I'll be thea ta morrow. Loc got it." Steelo nodded and walked back ta his car.

I'm ready ta go ta sleep. Mani lil ass dun wore me out. Damn! I promised I would call ha when I got home. We'll talk fa a lil bit, but I'm goin ta sleep afta we hang up.

It does feel good ta know I got my lil rida back... And our daughter.

-----

My birthday is Sunday! So updates might be slow, but I'll still try to post at least one chapter a day like I've been doing