𝟎𝟎𝟑. party crashers

♥.。.♥.。.:ᡣ𐭩୨⁠♡ৎᡣ𐭩:.。.♥.。.♥

THE EAR BLEEDING SOUND OF YOUR PHONE going off rang throughout your whole room. your alarm had gone off about five minutes ago anyways, so whoever was calling you at this hour is a life saver. you groaned, rolling over in your super comfortable bed and grabbing your phone off of your nightstand. you smiled seeing matt's name on your phone and clicked to answer it.

"hello?" you spoke, your voice raspy from sleep.

"good morning, sleepy bum, i'm on my way to pick you up. want to get coffee?" your boyfriend asked and you could just hear the smile in his voice.

"yes, of course. but, don't call me 'sleepy bum', dickhead." you rolled your eyes as you heard matt laugh from the other end of the phone.

"love you, see you soon." he spoke.

"love you too." you smiled then ended the call.

you quickly got out of bed, sloppily making it then walking over to your closest and grabbing an outfit for the day. you changed and did your makeup and hair really quickly, then grabbed your bag and shoes, then made your way downstairs. you saw your mom and dad waiting with suitcases by the door and in this moment you just remembered they were leaving for a week on a work trip for your dad. you were so excited to have the house to yourself for the whole week, and not sneak around with matt.

"are you guys leaving?" you asked.

"yeah, the ubers just about here for the airport." your mom nodded then walked over to you and hugged you. "i'll see you in a week, okay? don't trash the place entirely please." your mom let you go.

"i won't." you laughed. "bye, dad." you waved at your dad as you saw the uber pull into the driveway and watched him open the front door.

"bye, sweetheart. call if you need anything." he smiled then left the house, your mom shortly following behind him. and soon, the car was gone and you were left in the house alone.

you jumped up and down in excitement, you were so excited to have the whole house to yourself and matt. speaking of matt, shortly after your parents left you saw his car pull into the driveway. you quickly left the house, making sure to lock the door then skipping over to matt's car and getting into the passenger seat.

"you look very happy, what's-" matt smiled at you but you quickly cut him off by pressing your lips to his, kissing him softly then pulling away shortly after.

"my parents just left." you smiled, running a hand through your boyfriends hair.

"holy shit, i forgot!" matt laughed. "you're not getting rid of me this week, by the way." he quickly added.

"i'm not mad about that." you grinned.

୨⁠♡ৎ 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐩 ୨⁠♡ৎ

YOU ENTERED YOUR SECOND TO LAST class of the day to see ethan already sat at your table. you gave him a little wave as matt pulled you to a halt. matt insisted on walking you to your next class and who were you to stop him? matt spun you around to face him in a swift movement which made you giggle as you placed your hands on his chest. matt stared down at you with his lust filled eyes as he tucked a strand of hair behind your ear. you smiled and brought one of your hands up to the collar of matt's shirt and pulled him down to you, smashing your lips together. matt kissed you back passionately until you were interrupted by your teacher.