𝟎𝟎𝟒. panicked

♥.。.♥.。.:ᡣ𐭩୨⁠♡ৎᡣ𐭩:.。.♥.。.♥

YOUR EYES LOCKED WITH THE FAMILIAR brunette boy across the room. matt had you pulled close to him, his arm wrapped around your waist as he talked to nick and a couple other friends of his. ethan smiled and waved you over to him, you smiled back and held up a one to let him know you'll be over in a second. you turned to look up at matt as he was in the middle of talking. you gently tugged on his shirt, trying to get his attention. matt finished what he was saying then leaned down to you so you could speak into his ear.

"hey, i'm gonna go talk to ethan, is that okay?" you asked.

matt leaned back and looked into your eyes for a second. "uh, yeah, just be safe, okay? there's a lot of nasty fuckin' guys here right now." matt looked away from you to look for ethan and was relieved to see he wasn't that far away. matt waved at ethan and ethan waved back, smiling.

"i will." you spoke, meeting your boyfriends pair of blue eyes again. matt nodded then leaned down and pressed his lips to yours. you kissed him back then pulled away as matt unwrapped his arm from you.

you made your way across the house to ethan. once you made it over to him you gave him a hug as he hugged you back. "i'm glad you came! are you having fun?" you asked, pulling away and meeting his green eyes.

"yeah, it's been fun. a few of my friends are here." ethan pressed his lips into a smile.

"oh, cool! have you seen chris around? i haven't seen him at all tonight." you glanced away from ethan to search the room full of people for chris, but there was no sight of him.

"yeah, i saw him outside not too long ago." ethan nodded as you looked back to him.

"you should meet him, come on!" you gently took ethan's wrist, pulling him with you towards the backyard.

little did you know, matt was still stood in the same spot, his jaw clenched tight as he watched you walk away with ethan, taking him by the wrist. his body was tense and his expression was cold. he wanted to follow you but he didn't want to be a shitty boyfriend and stalk you.

"hey, you okay, dude?" one of matt's friends asked, catching him off guard.

"yeah, fine." he turned away. running a hand through his hair.

"really? because i just saw your girl walk off with a guy." he questioned.

"that's her friend, it's fine." matt responded.

meanwhile, you walked with ethan outside and saw chris playing a soda version of beer pong with some guys. you watched chris down one of the solo cups filled of soda then he met your eyes, waving at you.

"y/n!" he called and you giggled and skipped over to him, ethan following behind you. you hugged chris and he hugged you back. "shit, i haven't seen you in forever." chris pulled away, running a hand through his hair.

"i know, i need to come hangout soon." you sighed then looked over to ethan. "oh, chris, this is my friend ethan." you smiled.

"i know ethan, how are you guys friends?" chris smiled at ethan, dabbing him up.

"we got paired for a school project." you explained and ethan nodded.

ethan and chris started to have a full conversation and you watched them almost immediately become friends. you knew ethan would like him. chris had invited ethan to play the sober version of beer pong and ethan agreed. you said goodbye to the both of them since you didn't really want to play and headed back inside to find matt.