𝟎𝟎𝟖. one down. one to go.

♥.。.♥.。.:ᡣ𐭩୨⁠♡ৎᡣ𐭩:.。.♥.。.♥

HONESTLY, WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING? i don't even know anymore. what else is there to do though? because i sure as hell am not going back home to daddy. you thought as you drove down the road. honestly, there was really only one place you could go. it was definitely a little risky though, considering you had no idea how matt would react if you showed up at his door saying you had nowhere to stay. oh god, this is awful. you sighed, your eyes welling with tears. you let them fall, not giving a shit anymore.

you wanted to call matt and tell him you were on your way over and things didn't go as planned with your dad. but you couldn't. fuck, you just couldn't. you drove down matt's street, starting to get a little panicked now. your breath hitched in your throat when you saw chris walk out of the house with a trash bag in his hands. you slowly pulled into the driveway as chris cocked an eyebrow at you and dumped the trash into the bin. you attempted to wipe the tears away from your eyes and cheeks, but it didn't help the tears from streaming. you stumbled out of the car as chris hurried over to you.

"y/n?" chris smiled as he opened his arms to hug you; his smile quickly dropped as he saw the sob expression on your face as the tears streaming down your face. "shit, you okay?" he asked, concerned.

you tried to speak, opening your mouth but the words wouldn't come out. your throat was as dry as sandpaper. instead, all that came out was sobs.

chris started to panic. "fuck, i'll get matt. hang on!" chris shouted, lightly patting your shoulder then running back towards the house and to matt's room, leaving you alone in the driveway sobbing.

"matt!" chris panted, shouting and pushing open matt's door to see him sitting at his desk playing fortnite. "I..." chris heaved, trying to catch his breath.

"what chris? get out, the fuck!" matt shouted, confused.

"dude, y/n is in the driveway fuckin' weaping! go help your girlfriend, man, i don't know what the fucks wrong with her!" chris shouted back, pointing out of the door.

matt didn't take a second. he threw his controller and headset down onto his desk, not even turning anything off and running past chris and out of his bedroom and to the front door. he didn't know why you were upset. he had no idea if he had to be honest. but he assumed it was about your dad.

you tried to stop crying because it was getting to be a little obnoxious and embarrassing at this point. you watched as matt sprinted out of the house and over to you.

"shit, what happened, baby?" matt said under his breath as he embraced you into a tight hug; his arms wrapping tightly around your waist as you buried your face into his chest and wrapped your arms around his torso, inhaling his scent as you continued to sob. "shh... you're okay, love, i'm here now, okay?" matt hushed, bringing his hand up to the back of your head, tangling his fingers in your hair.

you sobbed, fisting matt's shirt as matt rubbed your back then kissed your head, resting his lips there. it took you a few minutes to calm down until you were just sniffling. matt didn't mind, he let you know he was waiting until you wanted to talk. he held you until you stopped crying, then you moved your head away from his chest and met his blue eyes. matt brought his hands to the sides of your face, brushing your tears away with his thumbs.

"my dad caught us kissing on the ring camera and lost his shit." you said unexpectedly. matt's eyes widened as his hands slid down to your hips. "uh, we yelled at each other and my mom didn't do anything, as perusal. i packed my things and went to leave and my dad yelled at me, saying if i leave i cannot come back." you broke eye contact with matt, looking to the side as your hands placed on his chest. "i didn't know where else to go, i'm sorry, matt. i can leave, i shouldn't have come here in the first place." you met your boyfriends eyes again, talking faster.