𝟎𝟎𝟓. don't listen to daddy

♥.。.♥.。.:ᡣ𐭩୨⁠♡ৎᡣ𐭩:.。.♥.。.♥

"Y/N, WE'RE HOME!" YOU HEARD YOUR dad call from downstairs.

oh shit. you thought, panicked. you looked down to matt not knowing what to do. he was softly snoring and you really didn't want to wake him up and scare the living shit out of him. you quickly thought of an idea, knowing it was a little risky but the best you could do. you quickly acted, getting up off of matt and slowly climbing out of bed, trying not to wake up matt. you tiptoed to the bedroom door, opening it slowly then closing it. dear lord, please don't have my parents walk into my bedroom. you thought, closing your eyes then walking downstairs.

your parents were setting their bags on the ground and you smiled at them, trying to hide how nervous you actually were. "why are you guys home so early?" you asked, giving your mom a hug.

"i got everything done quickly and there was no other reason to stay, so we came home." your dad explained as he hugged you.

"oh. did you have a nice time?" you asked.

"yeah, it was alright. did you enjoy your two days alone?" your mom asked.

"yeah, it was pretty boring." you laughed.

"you kept boys out of the house, though, right?" your dad asked, his tone dropping low. "i'd hope you listened to my one rule. no boys in my house while i'm away, especially matthew." your dad said strictly, repeating himself for the millionth time.

"yes, dad, no boys." you lied. you obviously weren't going to tell your parents or your dad specifically that you threw a whole rager, with a hundred boys here and proceeded to have sex with your secret boyfriend, who happened to be matthew. oh, and not to mention he is upstairs alseep in my bed right now.

you don't listen to daddy's rules is what you've learned if anything.

"good. you know it's for your own good." he tells you and you stay silent, nodding.

"okay, well, i'm going to go do some homework. don't come in my room for the next couple hours." you said quickly, walking towards the stairs.

"yes, homework and no boys. i like it like that." your dad laughed and you scoffed under your breath as you walked upstairs and back to your bedroom.

you opened your bedroom to see matt just waking up, his eyes fluttering open and warmly smiling at you once he saw your face. you giggled, walking over to your bed and climbing back underneath the covers with him, cuddling close to him and wrapping your arms around him as matt buried his face in your neck.

"good morning, pretty boy." you smiled, moving his hair away from his forehead and kissing his forehead a few times.

matt grumbled as you felt the vibration from his voice on your neck.

"matt?" you spoke, knowing you needed to tell him your parents are home early.

"yeah?" he responded, his voice hoarse.

"uh, so my parents are kind of home early and downstairs right now." you said hesitantly. matt's eyes widened as he moved his face out from your neck and met your eyes. "yeah, uh, my dad got everything he needed to do done early and they didn't have a reason to stay so they just came home." you sighed.

"what the fuck." matt groaned. "does that mean i need to sneak out?"

"i'm sorry, baby." is all you said.

୨⁠♡ৎ 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐩 ୨⁠♡ৎ

"BE QUIET. BE CAREFUL. BE STEADY." you pressed your finger to matt's lips as he nodded. you slowly opened your bedroom door as you and matt tiptoed downstairs. luckily, your parents were in their room unpacking, but their door was all the way fucking open so you needed to be silent.