1. Intro

Sirena was a siren. she lived in Atlantis with her father King Triton , who ruled the seas. All sirens have a human form , but they still retain their mermaid tendencies .

"Sirena! I just sent your luggage to the school for Good and Evil! You must leave soon!" Triton spoke as Sirena was getting herself ready for the long journey to school.

"I'm almost ready father!" Sirena hollered.

"Ready father!" Sirena said as she met her father at the entrance to Atlantis...

"There's my girl!!! I'm sending two of my head guards with you for protection. They cannot go on land however, they will drop you off at the school's lake that connects the ocean...."
Triton Explained as he helped Sirena into the carriage.

"Good luck my child. If you need anything , talk to your dean, she will guide you..."  Triton said as he nodded to his guards signaling them to head out...

As Sirena started the long journey to the school one of the guards spoke :

"It's going to be a long ride princess Sirena, I suggest you get comfortable..." he spoke.

"Alright if you say so..."

Sirena laid down in the carriage and went to sleep.. she wanted to be well rested when she arrived to the school.

(Time skip to noon ish...)

"We are almost there princess!" The guard spoke...

Sirena rubbed her eyes and fluffed her hair, she couldn't look like a mess on her first day...

A/n: hey readers! Hope you like it so far!! I'm not sure how this story will go , so be patient