19. New Power?

The next day, Sirena and her friends were in the Library working on homework , around lunch time... everyone had a glass of water in front of them, in case they get thirsty...

Sirena laid her hand out flat and reached for a pen in her pencil bag... when she  laid her hand flat, all the water glasses froze. Sirena's friends were in shock!

"What the heck was that!?!?!" Hester asked.

"Wasn't me"

"Not me"

"Nope"

Everyone looked over at Sirena and she was speechless.  This had never happened before. She kept her hand out flat, in case something bad was going to happen!!!

"Holy shit you're like the snow queen!" Sophie said!

"Wait a sec. If flattening your hand freezes water, I wonder what closing your hand does... make a fist: SLOWLY!" Hester said.

Sirena started closing her hand super slow, and the frozen water started to steam, melting the frozen water ...

"That was awesome!" Hort said.

"Interesting.... hmmmm. Hort, what do the Evers have to drink for dinner?" Sirena asked. She knew exactly what the Evers drink and she had a brilliant idea to mess with the Evers at dinner...

"They drink water and some drink iced tea..."
Hort responded.

"Correct. And what is tea made of" Sirena asked him again.

"Water and a tea bag and ice, which is frozen water ..." Hort replied...

The rest of the group had caught on to what Sirena was thinking and their faces lit up...

"You're gonna freeze the ever's drinks and then change them back to liquid!" Sophie said...

"Wait ! What if you get caught? Lesso is gonna kill you!" Dot said.

"For all we know we are the only ones that know about Sirena's new powers, and let's keep it that way.  After Sirena freezes the water glasses everyone is gonna be confused as to what happened, or they are gonna laugh because the poor princesses drinks are ruined... as long as we act like everyone else we will be good..."  Hester whispered.

"Brilliant! " Dot said.

"Dovey is gonna be so pissed!" Sophie said.

"Pissed off Dovey is hilarious!" Sirena said

The group laughed because it was true. When Dovey is angry , her hand gestures get ten times larger, she's like a bird about to take flight.

The bell rang signaling it was dinner time, so the group gathered their stuff up and headed out..,