18.Catching Up

After dinner Sirena went to go talk to the Deans out in the hallway...

"Sirena so good to see you!" Dovey said

"same ! I don't know which of you to ask, but can I hang out with Agatha tonight in her dorm, we need to catch up ..." Sirena asked.

"Fine with me! Let me know when you are back here going to bed... got it?" Lesso spoke...

" got it!" Sirena said and walked over to the school for good...

She finally made it to Agatha's dorm, and knocked...

The three little bitches(aka Agatha's roommates) answered the door. Surprisingly they had been a lot more respectful towards Agatha...

"We are going to the library to study.." one of the roommates said , and they all three left the room...

Agatha knew damn well those bitches weren't going to study!!! , they were most likely going to hang out with Tedros and his little minions...

"Sirena! Come in... make yourself comfy, take your shoes off!!!" Agatha said...

Sirena took her shoes off and sat down on Agatha's bed with her... Agatha waved her finger glow and two tea cups appeared, And a few packets of salt(for Sirena of course!).

"You look different!! A good different! I could tell you hated wearing these stupid dresses... I couldn't agree more about these dumb dresses. We are supposed to wear these golden silk night dresses for bedtime, but I said screw it to that! I wear what I want to bed..." " Agatha said

"Good for you for standing up for yourself!" Sirena said..

"So I hear you're a never!! Tell me all about it!!! I wish I could be a never, ditch these dresses, these heels give me multiple blisters daily!!! Of course the beauty teacher fusses at me for having blisters because they are not (pretty to look at)!"
Agatha said.

"Oh that reminds me I have something for you!" Sirena said and reached into her pocket and pulled out a little box of blister bandages.

A/n: yes blister bandages are a real thing they are the best! You can also put the on your Achilles heel to prevent blisters!!!Anyways back to the story lol!!!

"Oh my God thank you!!! You're a lifesaver!"
Agatha said.

"So after the transformation that I had, the professors and the headmaster had a meeting and they decided I would be better suited as a Never, seeing what I had been capable of!! "
Sirena explained...

"I agree! As soon as I saw you devouring the Wish Fish, I knew all Hell was about to break loose!!! Dovey was absolutely traumatized... she'd never had a student be this violent,some students can be a little more sassy but never violent!!!"
Agatha said.

"To be honest, it sounds kinda morbid. But I was kinda glad you did that , I was so bored out of my mind that day, I was hoping for some action, and you made that happen! So thank you for that!" Agatha said...

Agatha and Sirena spent the rest of the night chatting about classes and roommates and professors and stuff...

"Well I better get back to my dorm before Lesso hunts me down. " Sirena said.

Both girls said good night and Sirena went to Dovey's office to thank her for allowing her to visit Agatha...

After Sirena got back to the School for Evil. She went to Lesso's office and let her know she was back from the good school. She told Lesso goodnight and went back to her dorm...

When Sirena got back , she jumped into her pond and took a relaxing swim/bath before going to bed...

A/n: hey everyone!!! Hope yall are having a g a great day!!! Random question for anyone:

-Would you rather be a werewolf or a vampire?
Comment below!!!

K byeeee!!!