7. Spa Night:

"Welcome to my dorm!" Sirena said inviting Agatha inside...

"Holy shit ! This is nice!!! She sat on the bed... "it's like I'm laying in a cloud!!!" Agatha said...

" I know right!! The bed is sooooo comfy! I could stay in bed all day!!!

"Oh before we get in the spa, I will become a mermaid when I am in the water!" Sirena said.

"Wait you're not gonna scratch my eyes out and turn possessed are you?" Agatha asked hesitantly...

"No of course not I swear!!!" Sirena laughed, as she has known some Sirens that live in the Mariana Trench , that are a little  sketchy...

"Let's hop in ! I'm dying to get in the water!"
Sirena said.

Agatha took off her cover up and had her swimsuit on... both girls jumped in the spa...

"Wow" Agatha was in shock when she saw Sirena in her mermaid form

"Wow" Agatha was in shock when she saw Sirena in her mermaid form . She had never seen a real mermaid before, she's only heard stories of them...

"What...your staring at my tail.."
Sirena said.

"Yeah, kinda cool!" Agatha said still in shock

"Do you want to touch it?" Sirena asked.

"Okay!" Agatha said .

Agatha slowly but cautiously reached out and felt Sirena's tail

"Ah! It's so slimy!" Agatha said as she jerked her hand away.

"Thank you!! " Sirena laughed.

The girls swam around and talked for a while... they talked about teachers, school, Nevers, girl stuff, Agatha's roommates, and life back home!!!

"Crap curfew is in 10 minutes!! I gotta hurry back!" Agatha said...

"Ok thanks for hanging out here! if your roommates are still knocked out let me know!" Sirena said.

Agatha dried herself off and put her pajamas back on... she felt so refreshed and relaxed. The spa felt amazing on her skin...

"Thanks again! Bye!!!" Agatha said then closed the door and went back to her dorm

"Thanks again! Bye!!!" Agatha said then closed the door and went back to her dorm... when she got back to her dorm, Agatha's roommates were relaxed and happy.

"Hello Agatha ! You have a lovely walk?" One roommate asked...

"Uhm yeah I did..." Agatha responded , she said closing the door behind her. She was completely surprised her roommates were this friendly...

" well I'm going to go get ready for bed... goodnight girls..." Agatha said as she went into the bathroom and did her nightly skincare routine then getting into bed..

"Goodnight Agatha!!" The three other roommates said as they to were in bed for the night...