10. A Dip in the Wish Fish Pond.

Professor Dovey taught this class... there were chairs lined up by the edge of the pond. As usual Agatha and Sirena sat next to each other. And of course , Agatha's stupid roommate was in this class also.

Dovey started talking about the Wish Fish in the pond that show us our greatest desires, sometimes it might even come true.!

Dovey called on each of her students to dip their finger into the pond.. the wish fish swirled around their finger and projected an image of what their greatest desire was....

Agatha's roommate was called on and she dipped her finger into the pond.

"It's Tedros we look perfect together!" She said.

Sirena whispered to Agatha.

"What did she see ? Her and Tedros having sex or something ?" Sirena whispered...

"Omg you're horrible! But that's still hilarious!!" Agatha said trying to hold back her laughter.

"Sirena? Why don't you try?" Dovey kindly asked.

Sirena didn't say anything instead she got out of her chair and walked to the edge of the pond. As she got closer , she felt strange. Her skin turned grey ,gills appeared on her neck. Her teeth became shark like...

"Sirena are you alright?" Dovey asked her

Sirena didn't reply she jumped into the pond aggressively and started hunting the wish fish ; she had a craving for live prey...Agatha and the rest of the class was terrified at the scene. It was like Sirena changed, like she became a siren, an evil siren in mythology fairytales and stuff

"EVERYONE BACK TO YOUR DORMS! Classes are cancelled for the rest of the day.!" Dovey yelled at her students !

The princesses bolted back to the school Agatha stopped and took one last look at Sirena. This was definitely not the Sirena she knew! A tear fell from her eye and she ran back to the school. Sirena on the other hand was going insane devouring the wish fish one by one. She ripped them to shreds with no mercy. Dovey could hear the cries of the wish fish, as they were once students who failed and were turned into wish fish as punishment.

Dovey couldn't take it any longer! She took her magic wand out and transported Sirena and herself to Sirena's dorm spa, where she was locked tight for everyone's safety!

Sirena was furious! She hissed and screamed an awful shriek , being taken away from the fish in the pond. Her fingers were now webbed and she was in her mermaid form, only a more dangerous form. Dovey was absolutely heartbroken.. what happened to the sweet Sirena she met at the groom room.

A/n: anyone seen the tv series H2O? Where Emma cut herself on the Coral , and then turned into some crazy demon siren , and starts eating raw fish and steals the lobster from the kitchen counter , on her parents wedding anniversary 💀😂 omg that episode was hilarious!!! And then the little girl is looking for the mermaid and puts her hand in the water and Emma grabs her arm, and the girls like "ah! They put sea monsters in here too!" That poor little girl😂

Anyways I'm done rambling. Y'all have a good day/night/evening/morning whatever the heck y'all have , have a good one!