8. First Day of Classes

Sirena woke up well rested, she did her morning routine, got breakfast with Agatha, then they headed off to beautification ; their first class of the day..

Agatha and Sirena sat next to each other and the professor started teaching her lesson about how smiling is a powerful thing in one's story. What.the.literally.fuck.?
Professor Anemone taught this class as  they learned, she wore a beautiful flowy purple dress, and she had flowers in her hair...

Everyone opened up their desks to reveal a golden mirror, that looked like a makeup vanity...

"Now I want each of you to show me your best smile..." the teacher said.

"The only think princes want in life is ass and boobs!" Sirena whispered to Agatha. Agatha burst out laughing at the comment...

One of Agatha's roommates was in the same class as us!!!

"Do keep your volume down... some of us actually have a chance in life..." that bitch said...

Anemone came to the girl, and she smiled the most stuck up Disney smile you could ever imagine! A gold star appeared over her head noting she passed...

Agatha tried to smile, but a rain cloud appeared over her head signaling that she failed. Miserably.

The teacher came to Sirena next. Ok I got this !think of something beautiful........ Sirena thought to herself... her mother...

Sirena smiled into the mirror while thinking of her mother and how beautiful and perfect she was...

A gold star appeared over Sirena's head signaling she easily passed this assignment... the look on Agatha's roommate was pure jealousy and hatred. Agatha and Sirena high-fived each other !

The bell rang and all the students went to their next classes.

"That was awesome you totally put that bitch in her place!" Agatha said.

"Thanks!!! It was kinda satisfying!" Sirena said

"What do we have next? " Agatha asked..

"Umm let's see, surviving fairytales. In the Blue Forest."  Sirena answered.

"Maybe there is a lake nearby and we can ditch class!!!" Agatha said.

"That would be lovely!" Sirena said...