14. Its Now or Never

Lesso took off her long coat and rolled up her sleeves of her white button down shirt.

A/n: ( damn Lesso 🥵😍)

"I'll grab the eels, you have the necklace ready..." Lesso said.

Lesso went to pick up the electric eel with her bare hand but Dovey grabbed her arm

" Leo what the fudge are you thinking?!? They'll electrocute you! Are you crazy?!?!" Dovey screamed...

"Am I crazy? Of course! But I handle electric eels all the time!!! Their shock just feels like little vibrations to me. I've been thinking about keeping one as a pet in my office..."  Lesso said to Dovey

"Alright whatever you say..." Dovey said shaking her head in disbelief . Most people would be convulsing if they got shocked by an electric eel, but Lesso is gonna Lesso... whatever....

"Alright here's the necklace, I'm ready when you are Leo..."

Lesso was holding the eel on its back and she was scratching its belly with her nails... the eel was ironically very relaxed

"I'm naming this one Pikachu.. I taking him with me when this shit is done..." Lesso said.

"Fine, but don't you dare bring him into my school! " Dovey said.

Lesso rolled her eyes...

"Alright ready. On three. One....two... three!"

Lesso tossed her eel in the water but nothing happened. She picked up the other four eels and tossed them in... finally Sirena was electrocuted and stunned. she was not happy about it...

"Tag you're  it sparkles!" Lesso said .
Dovey used her finger glow to place the necklace around Sirena's neck , being careful not to injure her gills... bubbles swirled around Sirena...

Lesso scooped up the eels and put them back into the trunk they arrived after about 10 seconds the waters were still , and Sirena lay motionless on the waters surface. Her gills were expanding and contracting, indicating she was alive and breathing... the deans scooped up Sirena and placed her on her bed  , covering her with a blanket...

Sirena's skin was still grey but her gills closed . Shhad scales throughout her body...

 Shhad scales throughout her body

The deans waited cautiously for signs of movement from Sirena

Finally Sirena took in a deep breath  and opened her eyes...

"What happened?" Sirena asked...

"Do you remember anything? " Lesso asked Sirena...

Sirena thought for a minute...

"I remember walking towards the Wish Fish Pond with an insatiable hunger growing inside me . But after that it was like a nightmare..." Sirena recalled...

Sirena definitely was different... she wasn't as cheerful as she was before. And she spoke in a monotone voice.

"It's ok honey! Take a second to rest! You dad said to give him a call when you recover... he will explain everything..." Lesso said giving Sirena her Shell Phone..

"We will be right outside your room if you need anything..." Dovey said as she and Lesso walked out of the room; Lesso carrying her newly adopted pet eel, she'd named Pikachu.

Sirena called her dad and they had a long visit over the phone... meanwhile in the hallway...

Lesso was holding Pikachu , in Her arms like a baby... the eel was purring like a damn cat!!!
Lesso had the momma bear vibe now...

"I'm going to go take Pikachu to my office and then I'll come back once he's settled in his tank.."
Lesso said walking to her office in the evil school...

When she arrived to her office she magicked him a tank and everything, and she gently placed him in his tank and fed him... after the eel was well fed . He curled up around some coral and went to sleep...

Lesso headed back over to Dovey. She found Dovey and Sirena chatting on Sirena's bed... Dovey had taken her glass slippers off..

A/n:  yaaay Sirena is alive... Lesso adopting one of the electric eels seemed like something Lesso would do. ...  anyways hope you are having a good day/night or whatever...

K byeeeee!