31. Anxiety

Lesso started her search for Sirena. She was nowhere to be found , until Lesso went inside the abandoned library... she heard sobbing. Like someone was scared and heartbroken at the same time.

Lesso slowly approached Sirena, but Sirena lifted her head and saw Lesso. She bolted for the door, assuming Lesso was here to scold her. Lesso bolted towards Sirena and grabbed her ,holding her tight ; close to her chest. Sirena fought hard to escape Lesso's grip. Lesso remained calm the entire time.eventually Sirena stopped fighting, and stilled . Lesso waited until Sirena's breathing returned to normal, and loosened her grip.

" I'm not mad. I want to know what happened..." Lesso said.

" I flipped out." Sirena said.

" obviously. Why did you flip out?"

" because I had never been in that room before, and I knew you were mad at us, and the test questions were really difficult, and I couldn't ask for help, and then Hester had her dragon locked up , and then seeing her dragon panicking ... I get really bad anxiety when I'm taking a test, ... I feel like the walls are closing in and I can't get out."
Sirena explained.

" next time you could try wearing noise cancelling headphones. Also, please ask for help if you start feeling anxious like that . I don't want this to happen every time you are in class. There are things I can do to calm you down..." Lesso explained.

"Really like what?"

"My finger glow. I know a spell that can keep you feeling grounded and relaxed." Lesso said.

"Whoa! That's good to know!! "

"Thank you for checking on me Lady Lesso . I really appreciate it." Sirena said.

"You're very welcome! Now lunch is in ten minutes, so I suggest we head down there soon!"

Sirena went into her dorm to freshen up and went down to lunch, she was so happy to be out of detention!