21. Captured

Sirena thought she was in the clear... she still kept her new powers hidden , just to be safe. She would eventually reveal her powers, just not right now....

Lady Lesso was bored out of her mind. She hadn't sent anyone to her Doom Room all week... her weapons were getting dusty from the lack of use..

Today was a whole different day. Lesso couldn't wait to have a go at Sirena. Just thinking about it made her heart race... Lesso didn't even want to teach her classes today, so she got a substitute teacher for every. Single.class...

She woke up and spent her morning sharpening, polishing and fixing all her torture weapons... they were so well polished, she could see herself in the reflection. "Evil never looked so good!" Lesso told herself .. she summoned two of her favorite wolf guards and put earplugs in their ears, and sent them to retrieve  Sirena, so off they went... Lesso hid in the shadows of her Doom Room.

Sirena and her friends hadn't seen Lesso all morning... strange ...  "she probably took a day off to pamper herself" ... technically Lesso did. Just not in the usual spa day, hair salon, nail appointment, massage type of pampering...

Sirena and her friends went to Special Talents class around noon, and there was a substitute teacher...

"Where's Lady Lesso?" Hort asked the substitute teacher...

"Don't know,don't care. SIT!" The sub yelled!

They all sat down and the sub started passing out a worksheet " I'm kinda starting to miss Lady Lesso . At least Lesso is hot, this sub is ugly as hell!" Hort said...
The sub ended up falling asleep... with her eyes wide open.

" is she dead?" Dot asked Hester.
"I dunno, let me check..." Hester said and threw a crumpled up paper at the sub.

The sub woke up . It was like a dead person coming back to life. Creepy as heck!!!

"Aw darn it!" Hort said.

Suddenly the classroom door slammed open and in walked two wolf guards... they grabbed Sirena and dragged her away.

Sirena's friends didn't dare say a word but they gave each other a look that said "I think Lesso found out about Sirena!"

Sirena fought with all her strength against the guards, she even tried hypnotizing them, but she saw the earplugs in their ears...

"F&ck you Lesso!!!" Sirena yelled as loud as possible!!! The guards dragged her deeper and deeper in the castle.

Sirena eventually gave up as her struggling was no use... finally after what felt like eternity, the wolf guards came soon an old wooden door. They opened it and dragged Sirena to a wooden chair that stood in the center of the room...

A/n: hey readers... I've been thinking... where does Lesso get her weapons from? Like does she submit an order form to the Ministry of Magic? Anyways ...

I heard in an interview that Charlize struggled a lot with the silver nails when she was lady Lesso 😂
But then a earlier this year she got her nails done for some major event( Dior Mabey)and she got silver chrome nails again, and I was like Lady Lesso😭❤️

K byeeeeee!