26. Sneaking Out!

It was a Friday evening, and Sirena and her friends were hanging out on the front lawn of the Evil School... everyone was bored out of their minds on what to do tonight.

"I'm going to visit the Groom Room at the School For Good. Lesso gave me permission, and I desperately need a spa day to myself!!!" Sophie said.

Hort looked at Sophie like she had three heads.

"I'm gonna eat chocolate and read a book, what about you ?" Dot said.

"I've got it! We can sneak out! I know this really beautiful pond inside the Blue Forest. I can swim in the pond, Hort can wolf out, and Hester can let her Fire Demon out to play!!!" Sirena said...

"Alright I'm in!"

"Me too!"

"Ditto!"

Lesso happened to be watching the group from her office. She could hear what they were saying, but she couldn't care less...

"Look Lesso's watching us!" Dot said.

"Omg Hester! I dare you to flash Lesso! " Sophie said.

"With pleasure!" Hester said as she lifted up her shirt in full view at Lesso! Lesso scoffed and rolled her eyes and disappeared ... Hester put her shirt down and the group burst out laughing!

Hester did a little curtsey and sat back down. She can be such a show off!

"So I'll see yall tonight ?"

"Yep ! Later!"

"Bye!"

The group said and dispersed...

The night finally came. Lesso did curfew checks on all her students... everyone was tucked away In their beds...

As soon as Lesso checked on Sirena's dorm, Sirena waited about 30 minutes, then headed over to Hort's dorm, then they both went to Hester's dorm...

Sirena , Hort , and Hester quietly snuck through the halls, not a sound was heard from either of them. Sirena was leading as she knew where they were going...  finally they made it outside without being caught. Or so they thought... Lesso had been watching them leave the castle and enter the Blue Forest, from her office window.

The group entered the Blue Forest and accidentally bumped into Yuba, the giant gnome of the Blue Forest. He lived in there and was also the professor for Surviving Fairytales...

"Oh ...hi Professor! Lesso sent us out here to gather some ingredients for Uglification Class! Don't worry we won't be long " Hester said making up the biggest lie... Yuba being a big idiot, believed every word she said and let them be on there way...

Once they made it past Yuba, they sighed in relief.

"Phew! That was close!" Hester said.

"Yuba is kinda dumb ,he'll fall for anything..." Hort said.

Finally after walking for what felt like eternity , the group came upon a beautiful glittering pond,

It had a beautiful glow! bioluminescent fish filled the water.

Hort immediately changed into his wolf form and dove in, splashing like a puppy... Hester released her fire demon, and it chased Hort while gliding over the surface of the water. Sirena dove into the pond , changing into her mermaid form... the water was chilly . She looked over at Hort who was shivering from the cold...

"Hey Rina, could you-

"I'm on it!"

And Sirena closed her fist and made the water steamy warm. After about an hour, the group decided to head back... on the way back ,Hort tripped and fell into a patch of plants... he couldn't tell what the plants were because it was too dark... Hester and Sirena held their hands out to help Hort up, but Hort pulled the girls down with him, and they all started laughing....

Eventually they made it back to their dorms... they started itching their arms and legs without realizing it... they all went to bed without a second thought...

A/n: hey everyone! Happy whatever day it is!

K byeeeeee!!!