6.Dinner Time:

After finally making it to the dining hall, Sirena got in the food line designated for the Evers and picked up a plate .the dining hall had literally everything, but Sirena went over to the seafood section; she was a Siren after all...

She grabbed some squid bites, seaweed salad, shark fin soup,jellyfish jello... and to drink she had a glass of saltwater.. she wanted to stay hydrated, because she was going to be on land most of the time...

Sirena looked around and sat down at a small table for three people, luckily this table was empty...

Suddenly a girl with thick brown hair and a pink dress sat down ...

" excuse me do you mind if I sit here? " the girl asked...

"No , go ahead!" Sirena replied.

"Thanks! I'm Agatha or Aggie for short." The girl said

"Hi Aggie, I'm Sirena... " Sirena said.

"Nice to meet you! If you don't mind me asking,, where are you from? You have seafood on your plate I noticed..." Aggie asked politely...

"I'm a Siren, from Atlantis... my dad is King Triton..." Sirena said.

"That's awesome! What about your mom?" Aggie asked...

"Oh umm, she was killed by fisherman when I was little..." Sirena said quietly as her eyes started watering...

"Oh my gosh! I'm such an idiot, I didn't realize.... I'm so sorry! If you ever need someone to talk to , you can come hang out in my dorm, although my roommates are total bitches..." Aggie said

Sirena chuckled at Aggie's comment about her roommates...

"Thanks!!! I've got a spa in my bathroom, so if you ever want to come hang out and relax, or want to get away from your bitchy roommates, let me know!" Sirena responded

"A spa? In your room? Wow! I'd love to come over!! " Aggie said surprised...

"Sure what about tonight after dinner???" You can leave before curfew so you don't get into trouble, I doubt Dovey will do anything to you, she's harmless!!!" Sirena said..

After both girls finished eating they walked to Sirena's room together!!!

"Do you want to stop by your room and get your swimsuit ?" Sirena asked Agatha...

"Good idea! Don't mind my roommates, like I said they are stuck up bitches!!!" Agatha said .

"Here we are ... I'll be right back" Aggie said ... Sirena hung out in the doorway...

"What the hell is it?""I'd say it's a troll!" "It's ugly is what it is!Agatha's roommates said

"I'd say it's a troll!"
"It's ugly is what it is!
Agatha's roommates said.
Agatha was in bathroom and heard every word , she was furious! right before she was gonna open the door and beat the crap out of her roommates , she heard a sound... it sounded like Sirena singing.... she stopped and listened...

Sirena hypnotized Agatha's 3 other roommates and started telling them lies about each other ...

"She slept with your boyfriend Tedros and loved every minute of it!"

"She thinks you look like a disgusting old hag!"

"She hates your dresses and would tear them to pieces if she had a chance!!!"

The 3 roommates started arguing to each other.

Agatha came out with a duffel bag and laughed at her roommates trying to strangle each other...

"Don't worry! This will only last thirty seconds then they will fall asleep and forget everything..." I do it all the time back home!" Sirena said.

Agatha chuckled and they both headed to Sirena's dorm...

Sirena was right! After about thirty seconds, Agatha heard a big thump and when she went to go look in her dorm, her roommates were passed out in the floor.

Both Agatha and Sirena headed to Sirena's dorm for the evening...

A/n:  ok the scene in the school for good and evil, where all the students are fighting especially the princesses and Hester is strangling Tedros is hilarious!!! And then we see very angry Lesso(so hot!)

K byeeeee!