16. Sirena the Never

"Now first things first, let's get you to your room so you can change into something more..... evil." Lesso said with an evil smirk...

(A/n: ok but seriously that bedroom looks awesome!)

"Welcome to your new dorm..." Lesso said as she opened the door and welcomed Sirena Inside..

"How did you fix my room so fast?" Sirena asked.

"The day you arrived here , part of me had a feeling you wouldn't be an ever, so I made this room for you , just in case.. and I was definitely right!" Lesso said.

"You have no idea how annoying it was over at sparkle school! Don't get me wrong. Dovey was great but everything else sucked..." Sirena said.

" funny I said the same thing when I started working here!" Lesso said..

" anyways, go change and I'll see if I like your outfit or not. " Lesso said ...

 " Lesso said

"Hmmm nope. Go change." Lesso looked Sirena up and down . Not impressed.

"Next!" Lesso said

"Perfect!" It shows off your scales!" Lesso said and winked at Sirena!!!

"Now! Let's head to my office so we can discuss your class schedules and all that crap!" Lesso said

After walking for a good while... they finally made it to Lesso's office.

"Have a seat next to my desk... DONT TOUCH ANYTHING!" Lesso bitched...

Sirena burst out laughing! Lesso is such a bitch she's so funny!

"Damn Lady chill!" Sirena responded.

Sirena saw the electric eel...

"Hello...again..." Sirena chuckled

Lesso went over to her filing cabinet and pulled out a stack of papers...

"Now then... here is your class schedule and...policies. No I will not be wasting my own time reading them to you... "

"One last thing! "Lesso insisted.

"Your bathroom is a large pond. You may bathe in there , bathroom essentials are provided by the school, should you need anything besides that let me know."

"Now get out of my sight. I wish to spend the evening by myself!" Lesso fussed.

Sirena being a smart ass and wanting to push Lesso's buttons even more, got up and did a little bow...

"Thank you .... for your consideration...." Sirena said as arrogantly as possible...

(A/n: Hunger Games reference!!! No I have not seen ballot of the songbirds and snakes. I want to so bad!!!)

Sirena left Lesso's office and headed back to her dorm......

Once she got to her room, she took off her clothes and took a dip in her pond to freshen up...

(A/n: so I'm sure you're wondering how can a giant pond fit inside a dorm. You know in Harry Potter; I think the fourth one; where they go to the quidditch World Cup, and they have this tiny tent, but they go inside the tent and is massive.. that's how I kinda imagined the pond would be... anyways back to the story...)

It felt great being in her mermaid form again. She actually had much more control of herself, unlike last time where she was insanely aggressive...

She washed her hair and moisturized her scales... afterwards she got out and did her makeup and went down to the dining hall for dinner...

(A/n: I've been off work for a few days, hence the frequent updates... anyways I'll try to update my vampire never fan fic... i can't think of any ideas, but I'll think of something... )

K byeeeeee!