3. Welcome First year students!

Sirena looked around the room. There were two sides : Evers and Nevers! Sirena sat in the Ever side, with all the other princesses! The other side were Nevers;the villains... the Nevers wore dark spooky colors! They were like dolphins! Jumping around , hollering andMessing around. Sirena's side was a little more calmer, but everyone was still talking amongst themselves; kind of like the starfish back home! They talk forever ! They never shut up! Sirena looked down at her nails and they had changed color: orange(for anxiety).
Sirena was indeed anxious, all the bright lights , sounds,so many humans! She covered her ears hoping to block out some of the noise...

"SHUT UP! " some crazy redhead woman yelled... damn who put sea urchins in her breakfast this morning? Sirena thought. Nevertheless the room went dead silent.finally some silence!

"Welcome first year students! I am Professor Dovey , Dean of The School for Good!" Dovey yelled!

"EVERS! EVERS! EVERS! EVERS!" Sirena's side of the room yelled. Sirena covered her ears again.

"And I'm Lady Lesso! Dean of the School for Evil!" The red head lady yelled! She reminded Sirena of a barracuda fish: aggressive, heartless, intimidating as heck!

"KILL YOU! KILL YOU !KILL YOU!"  The Nevers yelled in a threatening way! Kind of like baby barracuda fish! Sirena thought...

"As per tradition, the winning school of last year, is again imagine that! Will now grace us with heroic performance !! Gentlemen !!!" Dovey yelled.

Then some princes can strutting into the room and did some stupid dance with their swords.. Sirena thought about when the merman would come home after a long night drinking and partying and they try so hard not to look drunk, but they end up looking like toy soldiers instead...poor things!!! After the princes did a grand finale, they all tossed roses at all the princesses , and one rose landed in Sirena's lap. Sirena smiled and looked around to make sure nobody was watching her. She waved her finger  around the rose and it transformed into a crispy piece of seaweed! Delicious!

Sirena gobbled the seaweed piece up, bc she was super hungry...

"Mmmmmm much better!" Sirena told herself.

Sirena thought nobody saw her do it, but someone did see her do magic to the rose. A certain red head named Lady Lesso. Lesso didn't say anything about it , but she was very impressed...most students can barely do any magic on their first day...

"Now that that nonsense is over! You brats have the rest of the afternoon and evening to yourselves... dinner is at 7:30pm! Attendance is mandatory! SCRAM ! " Lesso said as her and Dovey watched all the students scurry off to their respective schools...

Most students went to go find their dorms, some went to the library, and some went to sit outside on the front lawn to catch up with their friends.

"Sirena, over here sweetie!" Dovey called to her! Lesso was also standing with Dovey; she looked pissed off as always, which Sirena later found out that that was normal for Lesso.....

A/n: hey readers!!! I'm having a lot of fun writing this story!!! The bloopers for Lady Lesso were hilarious!!! Especially when she goes to smack Hort's desk with her cane and the tip pops off and she's like🫢. And she says the F word and does a little curtsy!!! I love it!!!