15. A New Purpose in Life.

A meeting was held for Sirena... it included Lesso,Dovey , and the Headmaster. The three of them concluded that Sirena would be more suited in the School for Evil.

Dovey and Lesso went to tell Sirena the good news. Although Dovey enjoyed teaching Sirena, the Ever professors have said multiple times she can be a handful, and prefers to set her own boundaries... Sirena couldn't express herself fully in the School for Good.. Lesso however was more than thrilled for Sirena to become a Never!!

The Deans walked over to Sirena's dorm to tell  her the exciting news!!!

"Sirena sweetie, Lesso and I have something we want to share with you..." Dovey said.

Lesso had the biggest smile on her face...

"Lesso seems happy... is she okay? She's never happy. " Sirena asked.

Lesso chuckled  at the comment.

"I'm doing okay... better than okay in fact" Lesso said.

"We've had a meeting with the Headmaster, and we've all decided that you will continue your studies from here on out, at the School for Evil. You're officially a Never.! " Dovey said.

"Really?! So that means I don't have to wear itchy dresses anymore and Lesso will be my Dean?" Sirena said.

"Indeed. You are now my student and therefore will follow my rules, and stay in my school..." Lesso said.

"That's wonderful! Thank you for everything Dovey. " Sirena said as she gave Dovey a big hug.

"Ready?" Lesso asked.

"Ready!" Sirena replied.

And so Lesso and Sirena went back to the school for Evil. And Dovey went back to the school for good.

To be continued...