24. Makeup Work...

Sirena was slowly getting better. She had spent most of her time either going to classes, or in the library doing make up work. She even started taking her meal breaks in the library, no food or drinks(except water) were allowed, but the librarian knew what happened to Sirena , so she made an exception, as long as Sirena cleans up her mess.

Lesso felt horrible for taking Sirena's punishment that far. Villains are know for taking punishments to far. It's in their blood. Lesso had only one person she confided in when she messes up. Dovey. Dovey never judged her and she was always there for her no matter what.

The worst part of Sirena's day was going to Lesso's classes... Sirena's friends knew the tension between Sirena and Lesso, and it was awkward during class.

Lesso tried to talk to Sirena, but Sirena shoved past Lesso. Sirena didn't have time to make amends. She had more important things to do: school work.

For days Sirena basically moved into the library, she was there all the time... her friends knew she was gonna be busy, so they didn't bother her...

Finally after an entire week of nonstop homework. Sirena was finished with her makeup work... she made a sigh of relief and stretched her arms out and smiled...

"I'm guessing you're all caught up?" The librarian asked

"Yes ma'am finally... I haven't had time to swim in my pond all week.... my scales are so dry...." Sirena said, she sat there enjoying the peace and quiet of the library. Not having to worry about homework.

As Sirena was gathering her books and papers up, she heard the library door open... shit. it was Lesso. Sirena bolted out the other door to avoid Lesso ..

"Is Sirena here?" Lesso asked the librarian

"Nope... just left as soon as you arrived." The librarian answered, not even making eye contact with Lesso.

Lesso sighed in defeat.

"Did she say where she was going?" Lesso was getting irritable ...

"She went out that door..." the librarian replied. The librarian loved to irritate Lesso. How could she not? It was soooo easy to piss off lesso...it was almost funny...

"NO SHIT BOOK BITCH!" Lesso yelled. Storming out of the library..

As soon as Lesso was out of the library , the librarian burst out laughing...

"She is something else..." the librarian said.

Sirena finally made it back to her dorm. She plopped down on her bed. She took off her clothes and dove into her pond.. she closed her fists and the water started bubbling like a hot tub.  

"Aaaaaah. Much better..." Sirena said in her mermaid form, ...  she dozed off and sunk to the bottom. Since she had gills, drowning was impossible.. the seaweed felt heavenly rubbing against her scales...

A/n: hey readers!  What is your favorite Charlize Theron movie??? Comment down below!!!

Mine would probably be the Old Guard and The school for good and evil( I wish Lesso had more scenes in the movie😭❤️