27. Poison Ivy

The next morning . Sirena and her friends met up at breakfast. Sirena, Hester and Hort had a terrible rash or their arms and legs. Apparently the plants that they fell into last night, was poison ivy!

"Holy crap! What happened to your three?!" Sophie asked!

"We were on our way back from last night and Idiot face here fell into a pile of poison ivy. Sirena and I went to help him up, and he pulled us down with him!" Hester explained to the group. She whispered so nobody else would hear..

"Ouch! It looks red and itchy!" Sophie said.

"Don't remind us! We were hoping you had poison ivy cream in your dorm?" Sirena said

"Nope! Most people know what poison ivy and poison oak look like, and avoid it!!!" Sophie said.

Hort was bouncing his leg under the table, trying so hard to not scratch himself...

Dovey glanced over at Hort and noticed his awkward behavior...

"Lesso what on earth is up with Hort?" Dovey asked Lesso , who was sitting next to her...

Lesso looked over at Hort, Sirena, and Hester.

She chuckled.

"Yuba came to me this morning and asked if my three students brought me the ingredients for potions class . I had no idea what he was talking about , and he explained that he saw three students enter the Blue Forest claiming they were gathering ingredients for me..." Lesso said

"Oh horrors!!! This sounds like a disaster waiting to happen! Did you punish them when they got back last night?" Dovey said concerned.

" nope! I didn't have to do shit to them! The poison ivy did it for me! . Little do they know the infirmary is completely out of poison ivy cream, and they will be for at least another month. There was a major shortage at the manufacturing company or something..." Lesso said. Taking a sip of her morning coffee.

"Poor things!" Dovey said

"They snuck out last night! Fuck around and find out! Indeed they did!" Lesso said finishing her breakfast...

As breakfast came to an end, everyone scurried off to their classses.

Hort was desperate to find relief from the itching, as he was walking through the halls he walked against the walls , using the roughness of the bricks to itch himself. 

The wolf guards noticing Hort's shenanigans, tilted their heads in confusion and looked at each other and shrugged ...

Classes were hell to say the least. Hester , Sirena, and Hort were not ok, the rash had spread to their backs, being impossible to itch.

By the time they got to Lesso's class , Hort had stolen a fork and  was itching himself with it... Lesso smirked at him . She didn't even have to punish them , and they still suffered....

"Alright that's enough! Hester, go to the kitchen and get me a ton of milk and dry oatmeal, come to my dorm with all that tonight...this crap ends now!" Sirena whispered .

"Got it!"

After classes ended. Hester bolted to the kitchen and gathered a ton of milk. She then went to the cabinets and grabbed a boat load of oatmeal flakes...

She sprinted up to Sirena's dorm and banged on her door..

"Come in!"

Sirena said as she helped Hester carry all the items. She began pouring the milk into the pond,  then she sprinkled the oatmeal on top , creating a soothing bath for their rashes...

"You're brilliant Rena!"Hester said as she stepped into the pond, Sirena following soon after..

Their rashes almost instantly cleared up.. and they felt so much better...

Sirena closed her fist and the water became steamy warm..

" this feels amazing! I'm never leaving this pond!!!" Hester said...

"There isn't any school tomorrow so technically..." Sirena said...

Hester laughed... after about an hour of soaking in the pond. Hester got out and dried herself off.. she went back to her dorm, and had the best sleep of her life...

Sirena on the other hand decided to change into her mermaid form and sleep in the pond, because it was rather soothing...

The next morning, Lesso had called the three of them into her office...

A/n: hey readers!!!! Hope you like this chapter...

K byeeee!