𝘿𝙤 𝙄 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙤𝙪𝙨?

LANA

LANA

AS OF RECENT, LANA HAS BEEN HAVING the most difficult time falling asleep. The fear of her father being on the other side of it being the main reason she couldn't sleep a wink. She didn't want to have to encounter him again and the vivid memory of his presence being so close, so fucking near, was haunting her everytime she closed her eyes.

Over and over again, she twisted and turned in her bed. The sound of her loud rustling sheets making it nearly impossible for her to even think about going to sleep.

The black haired girl signed and laid flat on her back, staring up at the wooden ceiling. She wanted to get up and walk over to Cabin Three. There, she would find the one person her heart was dying to be next to.

She shook the idea of walking over to him out of her head as quickly as it appeared. It would be selfish of her to wake him up and take away his hours of sleep just because she couldn't. There had to be something else she could do to burn out her energy. There had to be someone else's company she could find comfort in.

As quietly as she could, she stood from her bed and tip-toed towards the front door. She exited with light feet and walked around the back of the cabin. Her feet climbed up the ladder hidden underneath the black tarp and took a seat on the roof to stare up at the illuminating moon.

Just staring at it brought back a multitude of memories that began to dance in her mind, both good and bad. Both painful and happy. Both traumatizing and brightening.

"Can't sleep?" A voice said in the dark.

Even though she couldn't see any figure in the dark, she immediately could sense where they were just from their voice. Her hand transformed her ring into a dagger and threw it at the intruder's heart.

The sound of a satisfying silence echoed in the air and she waited with baited breath to see if they were still alive. If it was a camper, she wished they were. If it was Tantalus, she wished he wasn't.

Alexander stepped into the moonlight holding an apple that was impaled by her dagger. She tried to mask her surprise and squinted down at him. "What are you doing out here?"

"I could ask you the same question." He took a bite of the apple, weapon still in it and all.

"Just...enjoying the evening air." She answered. She didn't take her eyes off of him, nervous he was going to do something.

"Then, I'm doing the exact same." A simple smile blossomed on his face and just the sight of it looked wrong on his face. "Mind if I join you, darling?"

She crossed her arms over her chest. "What did I say about calling me that?"

He took another bite of his apple. "To not call you that."

"So, you can listen to what other people say." She said sarcastically.

"Just because I can doesn't mean I want to." He looked down, a small smile growing on his face as he looked back up at her. "But I will, for you...Amore."