𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪

PERCY

PERCY

"Of course, my dear," Circe cooed towards Lana.

Percy could see from behind the metal cage the plan that was brewing in his girl's head. He never doubted her abilities to think fast on her feet, but this sorceress could end her with a snap of her fingers.

The last thing he wanted was for her to get hurt and him not being physically able to get revenge.

"One minute. Oh...and so you have absolute privacy..." The older woman waved her hand and iron bars slammed down over the windows. She swept out of the room and Percy heard the locks on the door click shut behind her.

Lana bolted towards the cage, a wave of concern and anger washing over her angelic features.

I want to kiss her. I want to kiss her so bad. She looks so beautiful. I mean, she always looks so beautiful, but she looks even more beautiful. And her in blue...FUCK ME. Not literally though. Well...NOT NOW, PERCY.

"Percy, mi amor, which one are you?" She questioned, her eyes frantically flying around the cage.

He squealed, but so did all the other guinea pigs. Lana looked desperate. Again, her eyes did another sweep over the crying animals before they fell onto him. It was as if she just knew it was him. She smiled widely, her small finger reaching between the bars to gently pet his head.

Oh, this is great. I like this. He thought dreamily to himself as he sighed in bliss from feeling her touch after being deprived of it for so long. I miss you so much, my love. Just wait until I'm back in my regular self to show you how much I love you.

"Okay, I'm going to figure this out. Trust me." She scanned the room and spotted the cuff of his jeans sticking out from under the loom.

Yes! You're so smart, my love. I knew you would figure something out. You're just a genius. He praised.

She rushed over and rummaged through his pockets. Her hand first pulled out Riptide and she secured it tightly behind her ear. As she went to drop his pants, her eyes caught onto something else. He was more than surprised to see her pull out the bottle of Hermes multivitamins. She started struggling with the cap.

Pardon me, my love. I don't ever mean to question you, but WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING? Don't you see what that mean lady did to me? You should seriously harm her. Honestly, I'm surprised you don't want to kill her.

She popped a lemon chewable in her mouth just as the door flew open and Circe came back in, flanked by two of her business-suited attendants.

"Well," Circe sighed, "how fast a minute passes. What is your answer, my dear?"

Then Lana did the thing Percy was least expecting. She dropped to her knees and bowed before the sorceress, her head hung low. "I understand now. You were right. I-I don't want to live in the shadows of men anymore. I want to create a name for myself, I want honor and respect, I want people to know who I am."