𝙐𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨, 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡*

LANA

LANA

AFTER FIGHTING AN EVIL SORCERESS AND GETTING HER BOYFRIEND BACK, Lana was more than relieved to finally have the chance to sit back and relax.

Everyday, it seemed like a new adventure laid before them. The only thing that kept her going was these small moments that she shared with Percy.

The two of them were sitting down, the waves lapping all around them as the boat steadily rocked in-sync with it. The setting sun bathed them with a brightly glowing haze that warmed their bodies and made their eyes droop with restlessness.

Lana was sitting in between Percy's legs. Her back was pressed against his chest as he leaned against the wooden pole that was proudly waving the ship's flag. His hands comfortably rested on her waist while his head lazily laid on her shoulder.

She was dragged out of her thoughts by feeling him pressing soft kisses to her shoulder. Her head slightly turned, her breathing growing heavy and short. It felt like her skin was on fire and Percy was the water that was snuffing out the flames.

"You should change, my love. I don't want you to be uncomfortable in this dress any longer." He said quietly.

With her throat feeling incredibly dry, she nodded her head wordlessly. Percy stood and reached his hand out towards her. She accepted it gratefully and the two walked down towards the lower deck hand-in hand.

Annabeth was passing by and quickly told them that she would keep an eye out for any sign of danger and that she would call them if need be. They both thanked her and continued on their way.

The hallways were dark, only illuminated by the small candles that lined the top of the walls. Lana wasn't sure where they were going, only following after Percy since he held all of her trust in his hand.

A door stood on their left and he opened it to allow both of them to enter. A single bed sat in one corner of the small room. Beside it was a bedside table that held two duffel bags on the dusty surface: Annabeth and Percy's. The son of Poseidon stepped away from his girl and started to dig in his bag.

"What are you doing?" She questioned.

"Trying to find you some clothes to wear." He pulled out a plain t-shirt and a pair of sweatpants.

"I can just ask Annabeth if I can borrow something of hers." She offered, glancing towards the second bag.

Percy turned around, holding the two articles of clothing in his grasp. "I don't want to bother Annabeth when I can perfectly give you clothes instead." He leaned closer to her, his mouth hovering beside her ear as he spoke with a low voice. "Besides, I like seeing you in my clothes."

A swarm of butterflies took flight in her stomach and fluttered all over her body. She was thankful for the darkness of the room because it shielded her bright pink blush. It felt surprisingly warm all of a sudden and her dress felt two sizes too small.