𝙄'𝙢 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙧

LANA

LANA

PERCY RAN HIS HANDS UP THE BACK of her thighs as her arms wrapped themselves tighter around his neck. Her slender fingers gripped his black locks tightly as their lips continued to move passionately against one another. She eagerly, but slightly frantically, traveled her lips to his cheek before peppering more kisses down the side of his neck. His hands tightened their grip and his touch seared through her leggings.

Lana needed this. She needed something that distracted her mind from the horrors that constantly haunted her. She craved Percy's touch. It always left a sizzling sensation on her skin and left her aching for more.

Her hand that was still woven in his hair, pulled his head back to grant her more access. She continued her journey down the length of his jaw as her free hand pulled him closer to her. He laughed and the sound vibrated against her lips. Her eyes slipped shut as the beautiful melody clouded her ears joyfully.

"My love," he exhaled.

One of his hands slid underneath her shirt and grazed over her bare skin. The warmth that radiated made her groan deliriously, her mind growing hazy. His other hand grazed over her ass, pulling her closer and deeper onto his lap.

"Hmm?" She hummed against him.

His forehead fell against her shoulder, his hand running up and down her spine. Her nerves were jittering all over her body. It felt as if she had just been electrocuted, but she lived for the feeling.

"You're driving me crazy. Especially when you do those things." Percy was inhaling and exhaling deep breaths, as if he needed to reign his self-control before it snapped.

Lana leaned away to be able to stare into his sea-green eyes, causing their position to be pushed closer together. She felt something that wasn't there a couple of seconds ago. It didn't take long for her to register what it was and her cheeks instantly tinged pink.

He leaned his head back and closed his eyes, his hands freezing on the middle of her back. She didn't know what to do either and sat as still as possible on his lap. What was she supposed to do? Or say? She's never had this happen to her before, but she couldn't hide the small piece of joy within her.

"Talk to me about something." He gasped out. His hands slid down from her back and returned onto her ass, his thumbs rubbing the top of her waistband.

"Um..." Why is my mind going fucking blank all of a sudden? Maybe it's because you're thinking about something else. Something underneath you - SHUT UP! "I really liked kissing you."

He groaned and buried his head into her neck again. His hands squeezed her ass and she couldn't deny the amount of pleasure that brought to her. As much as he needed a distraction away from her, she needed one just as badly from him.