✿ Intro ✿ :

I was an average teenager in high school trying to get by in peace and harmony.

Until I met someone, someone that changed my life for the best. My given birth name is Simonéa, ugly name right?

Good thing I go by "Néa".
I was in the 12th grade when I met my significant other. Or so I thought...

She was in the same grade as I, I'm sure we had classes together previously throughout middle school and now high school but this year was different.
Oh yeah, did I mention that I've had a crush on her ever since 8th grade?

Crazy how long you can keep such a secret from another.

But, it was easy for me of course since nobody knew the facts about me, only the rumors they'd hear.

People thought I was "easy" or even a bussit on the down-low but I was just cocky sometimes.

But, anyways she was on the more outgoing side.

She was the type that all the girls fell for.

She was the most adored and popular lesbian at my school.

Me on the other hand, I was more to myself.

I only had one ride or die friend, and she didn't even go to my school!

But she does live close by... her name was Alyssa.

Nobody knew if I were gay or straight.

They all just knew I was that pretty girl, that other girls would low-key look up to. And, the pretty boy gay girls low-key want.

But I am indeed was 100% gay.
By the way her name is Jaelyn but most people call her Jae.

Her smile is just out of this world, you know?

Her teeth were perfect along with her smile.

Plus, another thing to know about me is the way I dress is all my fashion sense, not by what's "trending." Yes, it's masculine. But, I'm not trying to act like a man.

My senior year of high school was just starting.

I've liked Jaelyn since the young days, and she had started to notice me. But would my new "friend" Alani ruin everything for me? Join me on my crazy journey through this dramatic crazy love triangle!