✮ Chapter 4 ✮

4 : Eavesdropping

- Simonéa -

She then pulled away leaving me dumbfounded, "So, what do you say? We could be a cute couple." ❤ Then the rumors wouldn't be lies anymore."

But I just started at her still dumbfounded. "Hellooo?"

"Nea, you alright?"

But I still stared at her stuck in place. "Was it that good? In that case how about another?" ❤

She went to kiss me again but then I grabbed her by the neck and kneed her in the stomach, "Who do you think you are!?" I stormed off yelling along the way. "You've got some nerve! I should have let you drown!!!"

"You fucking jerk! You creep! You stupid pumpkin!"

She groaned holding her stomach, "Owwwww, pumpkin?"

Once I got to the bathroom I instantly started washing my mouth.

Of all the nerve, out of the blue. Out of nowhere. So unbelievable! She actually...

I touched my lip as I looked in the mirror. But then shook my head continuing to drown my face in water. No, she didn't. That was not a kiss.

Later on that day in the locker room Alani was drowning me in questions.

"Everyone's talking about it. All day. That's all they've been saying." Alani says.

I ignored her proceeding to put on my gym clothes but she continued blabbering away.

"So is it true? Did you kiss her? Or are you just going to ignore the question?"

I still ignored her sitting on the bench and tying my shoes.

"Aren't you at least going to deny it?"

I then groaned and stormed out the locker room door.

This is a disaster. Yes, it was a kiss but no it wasn't a kiss... if that makes sense.

"Talk to me Nea! Say something!" She yells behind me.

As I opened the locker room door, Jaelyn just had to be passing by. I blushed as she looked at me but she simply turned away instantly and continued walking. My heart instantly dropped as Alani opened her big ass mouth.

"Ohhh... did Jaelyn just totally ignore you?!"

I rolled my eyes and headed outside to the pool for swimming class. As much as I loved swimming I was far too sad to even get in the pool. So, I sat on the side as a tear escaped down my face.

Why did this have to happen? It's not fair. I've liked Jaelyn since Middle School. I even told my parents I wanted to go here because I knew She'd be coming here. But now...

My thoughts were interrupted as I felt arms wrap around chest.

"Heey gummi bear. Why're you so tense?" She said as she squeezed my boobs. I instantly reacted pushing her off me as I got up.

"Don't you ever touch me like that again! You pumpkin!"

"Sorry. I thought we had a connection. After you know.. we kissed and all."

"Stop saying that! You've got some nerve showing your face in front of me! It's because of you that I'm going through all this!"

"Ohooo, now I get it. It's your time of the month. That's why you're not swimming."

I then started growling and she continued, "Okay not that.. uh.. you forgot to shave your legs? No? .. uh what then? You forgot clean underwear?"

I then groaned out, "Its because I don't want to get any darker, all right?!?!"