☣ Chapter 12 ☣

☣ 12: Love Catastrophe ☣

Simonéa

I could hear the plant's pot crash beneath me as I held my eyes closed shut. But, as I slowly opened my eyes I was in the arms of Jaelyn as my heartbeat was beating uncontrollably.

Everyone in the hospital room began to clap, as sighs of reliefs and awes were let out.

"I've never seen such a heroic act." Said a lady as Jaelyn let me down safely onto the tile floor, our faces flushing with color.

--

A loud groan of frustration erupted from Alani as she gripped her fists, "No fair! Jae was so close to being mine!"

But, Akia glared at her as she began to smile nervously, "Uh... Akia, how would you feel about working out with me?"

"What?" Akia asked confused.

"You want Nea, and I want Jae. It's simple, we can team up and get them apart. We'll both win!" She said excitedly.

"You're totally right!" Squealed Akia causing Alani to smile, "Really?!"

"Sike! I'm just messin' witcha." Akia laughs as she pinches Alani's cheeks apart. "You've got some major balls. That filthy mouth of yours, spits out bullshit no matter what!" Akia smiles letting go.

"Really? So, you're not gonna help me?"

"Not in a million fuckin' years, baby. Leave me be." Akia grins down at Alani causing her to gasp. "It's only a matter of time when all your lies and schemes are revealed to Jaelyn. This might even be your opportunity for you to fall back, before you end up getting your ass beat by Nea and all your bridges end up in flames."

"Fall back? Then you're going to do the same, right?"

"Hell nah, why should I? I can still love whoever I want." Akia laughs.

"What?" Alani scoffed, "You can just move along? But, I'm the one who has to fall back!"

"Yuhp, because you don't actually like Jaelyn. You're just chasing her to get at Nea. I think you personally have some really bad jealousy issues, you should go to therapy baby."

"Uh... I do not have issues..." She mumbles softly underneath her breath.

"Of course not." Akia began to laugh, "Look, you're not gonna win Jaelyn over by tricking her. You need to try a more direct attack. That's my advice, considering the fact that I kissed Nea before we'd even gone out. So, you should take my advice in greatly." Akia said bluntly.

"So, you mean that rumor waaasss true, huh?"

"Yuhp."

"Ooohoooo... thank- you- Akia. See you later!" She says quickly speeding off back into the hospital.

"U-uh... uh oh... I opened my mouth again..."

--
Simonéa

"I'm really sorry, Jae. I didn't know standing up could pop your stitches." I say softly feeling bad.

"It's no big deal, they'll heal up. Ya' know, you really lost it for a minute there. Threatening to jump if I didn't hear you out." Jaelyn says looking up from where she laid in the hospital bed.

"I had to... I was desperate... I thought if I didn't do that, you'd never listen to me. Or, even have me kicked out of the hospital."

"I'd never have done that." Chuckles Jaelyn, "But, you definitely proved your point."