♨ Chapter 13 ♨

13: Swim Practice From Hell

"Nea's got some serious issues..." Says Alani walking over to Jaelyn's bedside. "Throwing an apple at you while you're sick, Jae." She chuckles nervously wiping off the bits of apple from her shoulder.

But, Jaelyn said nothing as she slowly fell forwards while wincing in pain.

"Jaelyn?!"

--

Simonéa

I quickly pushed the elevator's buttons but nothing happened as Akia got closer, so I instantly headed for the stairs.

"I'm sorry, Nea! It just slipped out in front of Alani. I swear I ain't mean it." She yelled behind me as she caught up. "Let's just go back, and I'll apologize."

I then stopped in my tracks, "Nah, it's all good. Alani can have her. She can go out with her, and dump her when she gets sick of her for all I care!" I yell continuing out the exit of the hospital.

{School}

The next morning at school, I headed over to the Clinic since someone found it amusing to push me down the main stairs. I scratched up my knee pretty badly, and the person ran away before I could even put my paws on them.

"Good Morning, nurse! You have some bandages? I fell down and messed up my knee." I chuckled sitting on one of the empty beds.

"God, that must've been some fall." She chuckled taking a look at my knee.

"I know, pretty lame, right?" I said still laughing.

"Mm... just be careful." She finished wrapping it up as she cut the excess bandaging.

"Aye, Nea." Said Akia revealing herself out of the blue.

"Oh, aye Akia. What're you doin' here?"

"That doesn't matter. Shouldn't we go see Jaelyn today? We can't just leave things like this ya' know?"

I then busted out laughing, "You're hilarious. Why would you be worried about me and Jaelyn? You should be happy that we're not together anymore."

"Well... that's true. But, are you sure this is okay? Breaking up like that..."

"Duh, I found out what kinda person Jaelyn really is anyways. Such a selfish, jealous, narrow-minded dumbass. It's like a large weight has been lifted off my shoulders, breaking up with her." I stretched making my way out, "See ya later, and thanks miss."I said to them before walking out.

--

"Isn't she awful? She threw a apple at her while she was defenseless, laying in her hospital bed! It re-opened Jaelyn's stitches and now she's going to have to stay in the hospital even longer." Scoffed Alani to the kids in our classroom.

"Woah, that really pisses me off! How could she do that to someone who's in the hospital!" Growled one of her friends.

I walked in moments after and the whole entire classroom shot glares at me like arrows. But, only Alani had a smirk across her face causing me to glare at her. But, I went ahead over to my assigned seat only to be tripped by a girl with a bob haircut. I fell hands first onto the floor as she giggled, "My bad, my legs are a little too long."

I then simply chuckled as I got up, "Your waxing strips are still showing, gorilla."

"Oh, no!" She squealed trying to pull her tight mini skirt over them. I shook my head dusting off my hands as I took my seat confidently. Prying eyes still latched onto me as I took out my supplies for the day.