☁ Chapter 6 ☁

6 : Love Hurricane

"Have you heard about Nea? Now she's with another girl."

A girl growled, "Unbelievable. She does as she pleases."

Another girl pitched in,
"She finishes Akia and moves right along!" She hissed.

- Simonéa -

I passed by a group of girls gossiping but they just sounded like a bunch of hungry animals.
I looked for Jaelyn at lunch. And, I found her sitting at a table with her friends but quickly pulled her out to the bathroom.

--

"You what?" Jaelyn asked trying to make sure she heard me clearly.

"You want me to keep our relationship a secret?! But why..."

"Well, you see.. everyone was talking about me and Akia. And if now they know I'm with you, rumors will start again."

"But I thought you weren't really with Akia. You mean.."

I cut her off, "No I wasn't! I wasn't!"

"Okay, then who cares if people know about us. We're forreal, right?"

"Well, yeah.. I.. uh.. meant..." I cleared my throat and looked at her, "The rumors are around and people are going to talk anyway. So there's no point in having them say things about you as well."

"Well... if that's how you want it..." She sighed out stuffing her hands in her pocket. "But can we at least tell Alani?"

"NO! DEFINITELY NOT ALANI! Under absolutely no conditions!"

I then blushed realizing how I reacted, "Uh... that is 'the enemy's best offensive is through friends' isn't that what they say?"

'Alani's greatest pleasure is ruining my life.' I thought then Jaelyn simply nodded her head giving me a goodbye hug and heading back in the cafeteria.

----------------

"Really?"

"I'm not kidding. Everyone else thinks so too. You're the cutest one in the whole class." Stood a guy leaning over Alani. But then a group of girls passed by gossiping.

"Akia's so fine I can't stand it."

"What about that girl they call Jae. She's a senior. ❤"

"Yeah, she's cute too. ❤"

"No matter what, it's down to those two. They're definitely the two cutest studs in this school."

But as they disappeared down the hall Alani turned her attention back to the guy that stood before her.

"So, the movie ends this Sunday. So, if you want to go..."

But Alani grabbed the tickets out of his hand ripping them up.

"Why don't you save your money and buy yourself a surgery, you ape looking piece of shit!"

She groaned and stormed off. 'I'm the cutest girl in school! So, I deserve the cutest stud in school!'

- Simonéa -

Me and Jaelyn were at a ice cream store after school.

"You're quiet."

"I am?" I questioned looking at her shyly. "I guess.. I am."

"You were a lot more crazier with that Akia girl." She chuckled.

"Well, that was..." I blushed,
"This is just the first time I've gone steady with a girl. At times I'm not sure what to say."

'Or at least that's part of it. I can't control my heart beat when I'm around her, let alone sitting across from her.'