Baby! I'm So In Love With You

While on a recent scavenger run in a nearby town with Eugene and Tara, Abraham had noticed a daycare/preschool

While on a recent scavenger run in a nearby town with Eugene and Tara, Abraham had noticed a daycare/preschool.  Surely there, he and Rosita would be able to find some items they desperately needed to get before the baby was born.  Abraham pulled the wagon up as close to the front door as he could. He asked Rosita to stay in the wagon while he secured the building.  He rapped on the front door and waited a few seconds. Hearing nothing, he carefully pried the door open and took a quick look around. Everything appeared to be okay so he went out and helped a very excited Rosita down from the wagon.

They took a quick inventory of the items which were still inside.  Rosita found a suitable crib and while Abraham carried it out to the wagon, she continued searching for others needed supplies like diapers and baby blankets as well as any food or water she saw. She also grabbed several diaper bags hoping to find some usable baby clothing in them. Meanwhile, Abraham had re-entered the daycare and was excited to find 2 very much-needed first aid kits as well as a small tool box. A beautiful though dusty rocking chair had been secured and hidden from Rosita in the back of the wagon. This treasure was sure to bring a sweet smile to his lady's face. 

As Abraham finished loading the rocking chair, he not only notices the sky has grown darker but a slight drizzle of rain has begun to fall

As Abraham finished loading the rocking chair, he not only notices the sky has grown darker but a slight drizzle of rain has begun to fall. The temperature has also dropped significantly. Abraham's gut is telling him they better get a move on if they're gonna get home before the snow starts coming down. As he hurries into the building one last time, he hears Rosita urgently calling his name. He rushes toward the sound of her voice and finds her in the middle of a small classroom, clutching a baby blanket and doubled over in pain!

"Rosita! What's wrong, Baby?" exclaims Abraham, quickly putting his arm around her and helping her to a chair.

"I don't know." Rosita cries, clutching her stomach. "It hurt so bad a minute ago but it seems to be better now."

"Maybe you're in labor." Abraham says nervously.

Rosita replies in as calm a tone as she can muster, "I'm worried, Abraham. I'm only 8 months along and I think my water just broke!"